anger, bitterness, or ill will
1. to make a reply, especially a quick, caustic, or witty one 2. to return like for like; retaliate
the drawing of a conclusion by reasoning
immediate understanding or knowing without reasoning
1. occurring or existing before the normal or expected time 2. impulsive or hasty: a premature judgment
looking weary and wasted
1. crowded closely together; compact. 2. hard to penetrate; thick.
1. of little significance or value. 2. ordinary; commonplace.
overindulging in disgraceful or immoral activities
1. one's usual mood; temperament. 2. A habitual inclination; a tendency.
to commit or do
ill-tempered and gloomy; sullen
to yield to the desires and whims of, especially to an excessive degree; humor 2. to yield to; gratify
a low wall or railing
a person without a permanent home who moves from place to place
about to happen
widely but unfavorably known
not willing, reluctant
friendly and agreeable in disposition; good-natured and likable
audaciously rude or disrespectful; impertinent.
shamelessly bold or disrespectful behavior
a small amount of money
the act of giving in to a request or demand
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions above and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.