5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Time Zones
- Physical Maps
- a We have Time Zones because the earth rotates
- b Show natural features
- c ways to map earth on a flat surface
- d Longitude-Not Parallel
- e March (About the 21st)-Sun is directly overhead at noon on the equator. Axis is tilted neither away or toward the sun
September(About the 23rd)-Sun is again directly overhead at noon on the equator
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Shows the correct size of land masses. But the shapes are distorted
- the condition of the air and sky at a certain time
- 23 degrees South (26')
- North 90 degrees North
and South 90 degrees South
5 True/False Questions
The International Date Line → Shows correct shapes and directions but not true distances or sizes. Makes poles bigger than they are.
Longitude → The distance north and south of the Equator
Solstice → Latitude is wrote before Longitude.
Writing → Latitude is wrote before Longitude.
Prime Meridian → The Line of Longitude that runs through Greenwich, England is considered 0 degrees or the prime meridian