5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Physical Maps
- Tropic Of Capricorn
- 1 Degree
- a Covers about 69 miles.
- b the condition of the air and sky at a certain time
- c Show natural features
- d 23 degrees South (26')
- e The distance north and south of the Equator
5 Multiple choice questions
- 66 degrees South (33')
- December(About 21st)- South pole is closest to the sun.
Lack of sunlight brings winter to the northern hemisphere
June(About the 21st)-North pole is tilted closest to the sun. Brings summer to the northern hemisphere
- We have Time Zones because the earth rotates
- ways to map earth on a flat surface
- 66 degrees North (33')
5 True/False questions
Other Names → Latitude-Parallels
The International Date Line → Measures 180 degrees.
Equator → line of latitude at 0 degrees latitude
Temperature → A measure of how cold or hot the air is
Tropic Of Cancer → 23 degrees South (26')