5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 1 Degree
- The Mercator Projection
- Political Maps
- a Shows correct shapes and directions but not true distances or sizes. Makes poles bigger than they are.
- b Show political units: Countries, States, may show capitals or centers of Government and Major Cities
- c The distance east and west of the Prime Meridian
- d Covers about 69 miles.
- e line of latitude at 0 degrees latitude
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 66 degrees North (33')
- Latitude is wrote before Longitude.
- Longitude-Not Parallel
- December(About 21st)- South pole is closest to the sun.
Lack of sunlight brings winter to the northern hemisphere
June(About the 21st)-North pole is tilted closest to the sun. Brings summer to the northern hemisphere
- the condition of the air and sky at a certain time
5 True/False Questions
Physical Maps → Show natural features
Latitude → The distance east and west of the Prime Meridian
Tropic Of Capricorn → 23 degrees South (26')
Climate → Longitude-Not Parallel
The Robinson Projection → Shows nearly the correct size and shape of most land areas. But even it has distortion especially in the areas around the edges of the map.