5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Mercator Projection
- Tropic Of Cancer
- The Robinson Projection
- a The distance north and south of the Equator
- b 23 degrees North (26')
- c Shows correct shapes and directions but not true distances or sizes. Makes poles bigger than they are.
- d Latitude is wrote before Longitude.
- e Shows nearly the correct size and shape of most land areas. But even it has distortion especially in the areas around the edges of the map.
5 Multiple choice questions
- March (About the 21st)-Sun is directly overhead at noon on the equator. Axis is tilted neither away or toward the sun
September(About the 23rd)-Sun is again directly overhead at noon on the equator
- A measure of how cold or hot the air is
- line of latitude at 0 degrees latitude
- the average weather of a place over many years
- We have Time Zones because the earth rotates
5 True/False questions
Weather → the condition of the air and sky at a certain time
The Equal Area Projection → Shows the correct size of land masses. But the shapes are distorted
Lines → the average weather of a place over many years
The International Date Line → Shows correct shapes and directions but not true distances or sizes. Makes poles bigger than they are.
Lines Of Longitude → Measure less closer to the poles