5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Lines Of Longitude
- The International Date Line
- Tropic Of Capricorn
- Prime Meridian
- a Measure less closer to the poles
- b Measures 180 degrees.
- c 23 degrees South (26')
- d The distance east and west of the Prime Meridian
- e The Line of Longitude that runs through Greenwich, England is considered 0 degrees or the prime meridian
5 Multiple choice questions
- December(About 21st)- South pole is closest to the sun.
Lack of sunlight brings winter to the northern hemisphere
June(About the 21st)-North pole is tilted closest to the sun. Brings summer to the northern hemisphere
- the condition of the air and sky at a certain time
- Show political units: Countries, States, may show capitals or centers of Government and Major Cities
- ways to map earth on a flat surface
- 66 degrees North (33')
5 True/False questions
Latitude → The distance north and south of the Equator
Physical Maps → Show political units: Countries, States, may show capitals or centers of Government and Major Cities
The Equal Area Projection → Shows correct shapes and directions but not true distances or sizes. Makes poles bigger than they are.
Other Names → We have Time Zones because the earth rotates
Writing → Latitude is wrote before Longitude.