5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tropic Of Capricorn
- Prime Meridian
- Time Zones
- The Robinson Projection
- a the average weather of a place over many years
- b Shows nearly the correct size and shape of most land areas. But even it has distortion especially in the areas around the edges of the map.
- c We have Time Zones because the earth rotates
- d The Line of Longitude that runs through Greenwich, England is considered 0 degrees or the prime meridian
- e 23 degrees South (26')
5 Multiple choice questions
- March (About the 21st)-Sun is directly overhead at noon on the equator. Axis is tilted neither away or toward the sun
September(About the 23rd)-Sun is again directly overhead at noon on the equator
- 23 degrees North (26')
- North 90 degrees North
and South 90 degrees South
- Measure less closer to the poles
- Show natural features
5 True/False questions
Other Names → We have Time Zones because the earth rotates
Solstice → Latitude is wrote before Longitude.
Political Maps → Show natural features
The International Date Line → Shows correct shapes and directions but not true distances or sizes. Makes poles bigger than they are.
Projections → Latitude is wrote before Longitude.