5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Retail theft involves theft of
- Includes double jeopardy defense
- What are the 3 major inchoate crimes?
- If a defendant is convicted of homicide by a vehicle while driving under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances, what is the mandatory minimum term of imprisionment he or she will be sentenced to?
- Crimes against publice order and safety such as disorderly conduct seek to achieve what societal goal?
- a 5th Amendment
- b Contempt, Conspiracy, Solicitation
- c 3 yrs per victim, and must be consecutive
- d to build society along certain generally accepted norms
- e merchants
5 Multiple choice questions
- level of intent, permently depriving, w/o consent or permission
- 1st amendment
- Possesion with intent to deliver
- false documents passed off as genuine articles
5 True/False questions
Which inchoate crime requires an OVERT ACT? → Conspiracy
In general, the penalties for a DAI offense depends on what two factors? → value of property and type of property
Refers to a violaton of a court order that occurs in the presence of the court → Indirect Contempt
Refers to a vaiolation of a court order that occurs outside the presence of court → Indirect Contempt
In Pennslyvania, can you be convicted of both conspiracy to robbery and robbery for the same incident → Yes