5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Refers to a violaton of a court order that occurs in the presence of the court
- The essence of a conspiracy is
- Which inchoate crime focuses on the words of the defendant?
- In general, the penalties for a DAI offense depends on what two factors?
- This crime includes controlled substances used for sale, trafficking, or distribution.
- a Possesion with intent to deliver
- b BAC and Prior Convictions
- c Direct Contempt
- d Solicitation
- e Agreement
5 Multiple choice questions
- Indirect Contempt
- false documents passed off as genuine articles
- Contempt, Conspiracy, Solicitation
- Schedule 1-V
- Expert Testimony
5 True/False questions
Include defenses such as freedom of religion, freedom of expression, and freedom of assembly → 1st amendment
If a defendant is convicted of homicide by a vehicle while driving under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances, what is the mandatory minimum term of imprisionment he or she will be sentenced to? → Direct Contempt
The key element in all theft and property crimes is → Agreement
This crime includes controlled substance used for personal use → Possesion
The insanity rule in PA is called → Agreement