5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- This crime includes controlled substances used for sale, trafficking, or distribution.
- A defense that is designed to protect the innocent and restrain overzealous law enforcement
- Crimes against publice order and safety such as disorderly conduct seek to achieve what societal goal?
- In Pennslyvania, can you be convicted of both conspiracy to robbery and robbery for the same incident
- In general, the penalties for a DAI offense depends on what two factors?
- a to build society along certain generally accepted norms
- b Yes
- c BAC and Prior Convictions
- d Entrapment
- e Possesion with intent to deliver
5 Multiple choice questions
- Contempt, Conspiracy, Solicitation
- Vouluntary intoxication
5 True/False questions
The insanity rule in PA is called → M'Naughten
Referes to one's blood alcohol level → BAC
A defense where the defendent claims he or she was somewhere other than the scene of the crime → Alibi
This crime includes controlled substance used for personal use → Possesion
Often used in criminal cases to establish a defendents intent to deliver a drug → controlled substance