5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- In PA, this defense may reduce first-degree murder to third-degree murder
- Often used in criminal cases to establish a defendents intent to deliver a drug
- If a defendant is convicted of homicide by a vehicle while driving under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances, what is the mandatory minimum term of imprisionment he or she will be sentenced to?
- What are the 3 major inchoate crimes?
- In general, the penalties for a DAI offense depends on what two factors?
- a BAC and Prior Convictions
- b Expert Testimony
- c 3 yrs per victim, and must be consecutive
- d Contempt, Conspiracy, Solicitation
- e Vouluntary intoxication
5 Multiple choice questions
- Direct Contempt
- 5th Amendment
5 True/False questions
Forgery involves... → merchants
Crimes against publice order and safety such as disorderly conduct seek to achieve what societal goal? → Cybercrime
Which inchoate crime requires an OVERT ACT? → Contempt
The process by which both state and federal authorites can seize property or assets they believe were aquired with proceeds from illegal drug activity → forfeiture
Retail theft involves theft of → merchants