5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Refers to a violaton of a court order that occurs in the presence of the court
- What is an inchoate crime?
- In PA, this defense may reduce first-degree murder to third-degree murder
- What are the 3 major inchoate crimes?
- Which inchoate crime requires an OVERT ACT?
- a Conspiracy
- b Direct Contempt
- c Contempt, Conspiracy, Solicitation
- d Incomplete
- e Vouluntary intoxication
5 Multiple choice questions
- Possesion with intent to deliver
- BAC and Prior Convictions
5 True/False questions
Refers to a vaiolation of a court order that occurs outside the presence of court → Indirect Contempt
Include defenses such as freedom of religion, freedom of expression, and freedom of assembly → 1st amendment
The process by which both state and federal authorites can seize property or assets they believe were aquired with proceeds from illegal drug activity → forfeiture
Retail theft involves theft of → false documents passed off as genuine articles
Includes heroin, cocaine, marijuana, and ecstasy, to name a few → controlled substance