← Criminal Procedure Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- This crime includes controlled substance used for personal use
- As a general rule, the grading of theft offenses depend on what two factors?
- Retail theft involves theft of
- This crime includes controlled substances used for sale, trafficking, or distribution.
- Crimes against publice order and safety such as disorderly conduct seek to achieve what societal goal?
- a Possesion
- b to build society along certain generally accepted norms
- c merchants
- d value of property and type of property
- e Possesion with intent to deliver
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Schedule 1-V
5 True/False Questions
Refers to a vaiolation of a court order that occurs outside the presence of court → Direct Contempt
Refers to a violaton of a court order that occurs in the presence of the court → Indirect Contempt
A defense where the defendent claims he or she was somewhere other than the scene of the crime → Direct Contempt
Forgery involves... → false documents passed off as genuine articles
A federal law enacted to help fight those cases not always fitting the traditional profile of organized crime by , amoung other ways, imposing harsh penalties for hte prohibited acts of an "enterprise" → Rico