← Criminal Procedure Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Crimes against publice order and safety such as disorderly conduct seek to achieve what societal goal?
- This crime includes controlled substances used for sale, trafficking, or distribution.
- The categories of controlled substances used in PA's Controlled Substance, Drug Device and Cosmetics Act
- What are the 3 major inchoate crimes?
- Includes heroin, cocaine, marijuana, and ecstasy, to name a few
- a Schedule 1-V
- b Contempt, Conspiracy, Solicitation
- c to build society along certain generally accepted norms
- d controlled substance
- e Possesion with intent to deliver
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- level of intent, permently depriving, w/o consent or permission
- false documents passed off as genuine articles
- Vouluntary intoxication
5 True/False Questions
The process by which both state and federal authorites can seize property or assets they believe were aquired with proceeds from illegal drug activity → intent to permently deprive owner
Which inchoate crime focuses on the words of the defendant? → Conspiracy
A defense where the defendent claims he or she was somewhere other than the scene of the crime → Alibi
Includes double jeopardy defense → 5th Amendment
Often used in criminal cases to establish a defendents intent to deliver a drug → Possesion