Omne corpus mutabile est.
Every object is subject to change.
a cure-all for diseases or troubles
having unlimited power; all-powerful
1. feeding on both plants and meat
2. devouring everything, especially intellectually
1. universal; including most things
2. referring to the Roman Catholic church
1. a great destruction; especially by fire
2. murder by the Nazis of over 6,000,000 Jews and millions of other people in WWII
referring to a form of government in which one person or party holds absolute control
1. a covered walk along the inside walls of a building, usually looking out on a courtyard
2. a monastery or similar place of religious seclusion
to prevent; to make impossible
a person who avoids mixing with people