6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Most cities are located near what?
- what is the difference of religious and ethnic groups?
- Much of SW Asia is what type of geographical feature?
- How has he presence of oil in some SW countries affected the standard of living?
- How has dams on rivers in SW Asia caused problems b/w countries that share the same river?
5 True/False Questions
Countries have more oil production=$$$=standard of living → How has the discovery of oil affected the economy of those countries?
Jordan River → What river do Syria, Israel, Jordan share?
Arabs, Kurds, Persians → What basic belief made Christianity diff. from Judaism ?
Islam, Judaism, Christianity → What are the 3 ethnic groups?
hot and dry → What river do Syria, Israel, Jordan share?