5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Examples of a Developmental Crisis
- Examples of an Intrapsychic Crisis
- Definition of Intake (Core Function #2)
- Example of an Existential Crisis
- ASAM's dimensional criteria
- a Feeling of emptiness
- b Suicidal thoughts, identity confusion
- c The administrative and initial procedures for admission to a program.
- d Retirement, Marriage
- e Acute intoxication and/or withdrawal potential
Biomedical conditions and complications
Emotional/behavioral conditions and complications
Relapse/continued use potential
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Occurs in groups by means of observation, identification with another person's work and modeling.
- The provision of information to individuals and groups concerning alcohol and other drug abuse and the available services and resources.
- The activities that bring services, agencies, resources, or people together within a plannedframework of action toward the achievement of established goals.
- 0.5: Early Intervention
I: Outpatient Services
II: Intensive Outpatient Services/Partial Hospitalizaiton
III: Residential/Inpatient Services
IV: Medically Managed Intensive Inpatient Services
- Shock, anxiety, intellectualization
5 True/False Questions
Interdisciplinary Team → Can include a physician, psychiatrist, registered nurse, program manager, program director, clinical supervisor, mental health professionals such as a psychologist, social worker, substance abuse counselor, and family therapist
Client education material → Should be presented in a style that is respectful of cultural, racial, ethnic, and sexual diversity among substance abusers.
Client Rights → Assurance of individualized treatment, competent or qualified staff, personal privacy or dignity, and the right to review his treatment plan.
Measurement of progress toward treatment goals (CF #11) → Best assessed by reviewing documentation in progress notes.
Treatment Plan Objectives → Assists the client to achieve the goals outlined in the treatment plan.