5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Designing an educational program
- Individual needs can be met in group by
- Definition of Assessment (Core Function #4)
- Ethnic minorities and women
- Client Rights
- a Have special needs in treatment that impact the assessment process.
- b One should consider the range of problems in the population and the differences in learning abilities.
- c Assurance of individualized treatment, competent or qualified staff, personal privacy or dignity, and the right to review his treatment plan.
- d Enlarging the individual concern to a common theme so all members can relate to it.
- e The procedure by which the counselor/program identifies and evaluates an individual's strengths, weaknesses, problems, and needs for the development of the treatment plan.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Client data, referral information, presenting problem, acceptancve in program or referral out
- Necessary quality in a crisis counselor
- 0.5: Early Intervention
I: Outpatient Services
II: Intensive Outpatient Services/Partial Hospitalizaiton
III: Residential/Inpatient Services
IV: Medically Managed Intensive Inpatient Services
- Reveals information about family dynamics and the impact of addiction on the family and significant others.
- Screening, intake, assessment, treatment planning
5 True/False questions
Types of Trauma → Situational- the circumstances cause the upset
Developmental- the process of growing through life stages can cause upset
Intrapsychic- thoughts and feelings cause upset
Existential- sense of emptiness and lack of purpose in life can cause upset
Measurement of progress toward treatment goals (CF #11) → The initial stage of crisis intervention
The 6 tasks of the counselor during the screening process (CF #1) → Assemble forms, collect and analyze information from referral source, interview the client, analyze information to determine if the client is appropriate for the program, and make arrangements for referral
Orientation (Core Function #3) → The provision of information to individuals and groups concerning alcohol and other drug abuse and the available services and resources.
Client input → _______ into the treatment plan is essential for its success.