5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1Samuel, 2Samuel, 1Kings, 2Kings, 1Chronicles, 2Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, & Esther are....
- The smallest part of the Bible was written in this language
- Number of books in the Old Testament
- remote context
- The first five books are called what?
- a 39
- b The 17 books of history.
- c the pentateoch- in which Israel is chosen, redeemed, disciplined and instructed
- d Aramaic
- e the passage that is seen in context with surrounding chapters, themes in the entire bible, or books written by the same author
5 Multiple choice questions
- The death, burrial, and resurrection of the Messiah.
- *discovered by a sheperd boy back in 1947
*date back to 200-100 B.C.
*contain at least some of every OT book
*most importantly, they contain the reliability of the masoretic text
- Men who were entrusted with the transmission of the scriptures (they believed they were copying the word of God)
- The Bible is Trustworthy; The Bible is Authoritative:
5 True/False questions
Number of books inthe Bible → 66
what are the 4 types of literature? → author, audience, teaching
The books were written over a period of... → one page to small books
Hebrew: → Law - Historical - Poetical - Major Prophets - Minor Prophets
The hebrew word for scribe means.... → counter