5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Inspiration - How was the Bilbe Written?
- #1 of the masora
- The books were written over a period of...
- a A response to the growing disregard for the divine authority; transcendent beyond our comprehension unless He reveals Himself (Jesus);
- b Men who were entrusted with the transmission of the scriptures (they believed they were copying the word of God)
- c Developed a system for writing vowels
- d 1500 years
- e the faithful conveyance of the scriptures fron one generation to the next
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- *date back to before A.D. 1000
*most scholars believe this is a reflection of an A.D. 100 text
*is the most reliable text
- The Hebrew order of scribes
- developed a system of detailed notes on the text
- The Old Testament.
- developed a system of accents for the hebrew texts
5 True/False Questions
Definition of Canon → Hebrew - Ganen or Greek - Kanon; Reed or measuring stick
Hermenutics → Full or complete
What do we find In the 66 books of the Bible? → we Discover our Past, Understand our Present and attain Hope for the Future.
Number of books in the New Testament → 27
Test 1 for Canonicity → Written in accord with previous revelation