5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1Samuel, 2Samuel, 1Kings, 2Kings, 1Chronicles, 2Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, & Esther are....
- Limited Inspiration Theory
- The Dead Sea Scrolls
- What is the 3 contexts of the hermenutics?
- a Law - Prophets - Writings
- b *discovered by a sheperd boy back in 1947
*date back to 200-100 B.C.
*contain at least some of every OT book
*most importantly, they contain the reliability of the masoretic text
- c The immediate, remote, & historical contexts
- d God inspired the thoughts ofthe human writers but not necessarily the words; Because they had this freedom there may be errors; Holy Spirit protected the doctrinaeworks of Scripture
- e The 17 books of history.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Full or complete
- author, audience, teaching
- contains the Word of God
5 True/False questions
Scribes → the words of Scripture
Inspiration - How was the Bilbe Written? → the pentateoch- in which Israel is chosen, redeemed, disciplined and instructed
The books were written over a period of... → one page to small books
the masoretes knew that there were...... → *date back to before A.D. 1000
*most scholars believe this is a reflection of an A.D. 100 text
*is the most reliable text
Transmission → the science of interpreting the bible