5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Test 2 for Canonicity
- Grammatical-historical method.....
- The last part of the Bible was written in.....
- What is the transmission in the original language?
- Plenary Verbal Inspiration Teory
- a Written to all generations
- b Pleanary - "Full" or complete; Verbal - the words of Scripture; God inspired the entire Bible
- c Greek
- d mostly Hebrwe with a little Aramaic
- e seeks to find the basic "plain sence" meaning of bible passages by applying standard rules of grammar and synax
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the conquest of the land, the period of the judges, the formation of ht eunited kingdon and the division of that kingdom into the North (Israel)
- Isrial to the time of the "italian" prophet Malachi.
- The bible
- we Discover our Past, Understand our Present and attain Hope for the Future.
- developed a system of accents for the hebrew texts
5 True/False Questions
the Bible is not the Word, it..... → contains the Word of God
Hebrew and ___________ Book Order → *discovered by a sheperd boy back in 1947
*date back to 200-100 B.C.
*contain at least some of every OT book
*most importantly, they contain the reliability of the masoretic text
Aramaic is similar to → the faithful conveyance of the scriptures fron one generation to the next
Does God contradict himself → written by a profit or other spriit-led person
The Bible is: → Law - Prophets - Writings