5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- #2 of the masora
- What is the 3 contexts of the hermenutics?
- #1 of the masora
- the Bible is not the Word, it.....
- Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1Samuel, 2Samuel, 1Kings, 2Kings, 1Chronicles, 2Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, & Esther are....
- a The 17 books of history.
- b The immediate, remote, & historical contexts
- c Developed a system for writing vowels
- d developed a system of accents for the hebrew texts
- e contains the Word of God
5 Multiple choice questions
- God simply dictated the Bible to human scribes
- *contains only Gen.-Deut.
* originated with the Jamaritans
* oldest text dates back to A.D 1100
*Due to theological difference in the samaritans and the jews, this is not as reliable
- the conquest of the land, the period of the judges, the formation of ht eunited kingdon and the division of that kingdom into the North (Israel)
- Written to all generations
5 True/False questions
Masoretes → The Hebrew order of scribes
Inspiration - How was the Bilbe Written? → 39
What are test for Canonicity - → author, audience, teaching
Aramaic is similar to → a complex system of markings developed for the transmission of the OT
When you begin to read your Bible, what are you likely to find? → a way to come closer to Christ and to become a better Christian