5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- #2 of the masora
- #1 of the masora
- The first five books are called what?
- Does God contradict himself
- a developed a system of accents for the hebrew texts
- b Developed a system for writing vowels
- c NO
- d the pentateoch- in which Israel is chosen, redeemed, disciplined and instructed
- e a complex system of markings developed for the transmission of the OT
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Hebrew Language
- Written to all generations
- The death, burrial, and resurrection of the Messiah.
- Law - Historical - Poetical - Major Prophets - Minor Prophets
5 True/False Questions
What do we find In the 66 books of the Bible? → Narrative, Prophesy, poetry, & parables
Scribes → Men who were entrusted with the transmission of the scriptures (they believed they were copying the word of God)
Verbal → Men who were entrusted with the transmission of the scriptures (they believed they were copying the word of God)
The 17 books of history trace the history of... → Isrial to the time of the "italian" prophet Malachi.
the Bible is not the Word, it..... → *date back to before A.D. 1000
*most scholars believe this is a reflection of an A.D. 100 text
*is the most reliable text