← Tech Check Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- The bar at the top of the screen that displays the name of the current window.
- An item that helps you organizes files.
- contains closely related buttons.
- A blinking vertical bar that indicates where the text you key will appear on the screen. Also known as a cursor.
- a box opened by a menu commands tht allows you to select options or specify information to perfom the command.
- customizable toolbar for easy access to your most commonly used commmand buttons.
5 True/False Questions
Tab → a clickable area of the ribbon that displays menu options.
cursor → a vertical bar that indicates where the text you key will appear on the screen.
Screen Tip → apprears to show you the name of the command.
document → a file into which text is keyed.
Button → small icon that can be clicked to perform a specific task.