5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Who killed MLK?
- FBI director _______ stepping up surveillance of communist sympathizers on college campuses and protesters.
- _______ became the Largest welfare program since the New Deal
- strengthened precious voting rights and laws and the number of African Americans registered to vote increased by 40%
- (SA) Why was the US military unable to win the Vietnam war?
- a The Great Society
- b James Earl Ray
- c J. Edgar Hoover
- d the government tried to run the war instead of letting the military take control and because of the media
- e 1965 Voting rights Act
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Elementary and Secondary Education Act
- Higher Education Act
- "War on Poverty"
- Barry Goldwater
- Lyndon Johnson
5 True/False Questions
Who directed the American troops in South Vietnam? → Hawks
he became the first ever player to score 100 points in a single basketball game. → Wilt Chamberlain
A deep sea laboratory located at the bottom of the sea where the US Navy conducted a series of 15 day underwater living experiments. → Sealab 2
___ poured large amounts of money into inner cities to improve housing and living conditions → HUD
those soft toward communism → Hawks