5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- He became president in 1963 (after John Kennedy)
- Johnson addressed unemployment by proposing a national _________________ - a massive federal program that called for the creation of new jobs and the building up of economically depressed areas
- Who urged a return to a Constitutional system of limited government?
- Who directed the American troops in South Vietnam?
- During the _________, in 1968 north vietnamese troops took over some areas of south vietnam, they were pushed back.
- a Lyndon Johnson
- b "War on Poverty"
- c Barry Goldwater
- d William Westmoreland
- e Tet Offensive
5 Multiple choice questions
- Thurgood Marshall
- Malcolm X
- 1965 Voting rights Act
- 24th Amendment
5 True/False questions
He became the first African American cabinet officer as the head of HUD. → Wilt Chamberlain
The media portrayed Goldwater as a _______. → Doves
(SA) Why was the US military unable to win the Vietnam war? → William Westmoreland
In what year did president Johnson send the first combat troops to south Vietnam? → 1965
___ poured large amounts of money into inner cities to improve housing and living conditions → Barry Goldwater