5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What was the world's largest submarine that completed the first round the world voyage entirely under sea?
- _________ was completed in 1964 and became the world's longest single-span suspension bridge.
- prohibited discrimination in renting or selling houses
- In what year did president Johnson send the first combat troops to south Vietnam?
- _______ became the Largest welfare program since the New Deal
- a The Great Society
- b 1965
- c the USS Triton
- d Fair Housing Act
- e Verrazano-Narrows
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- James Earl Ray
- Elementary and Secondary Education Act
- The Gateway Arch
5 True/False Questions
Who hit his 600th home run? → James Earl Ray
Johnson issued the ___________ (the US said they would take all necessary measures to repel any armed attack against the forces of the US. → Six Day War
a black separatist group → ghettos
The first black associate justice appointed to the supreme Court. → Thurgood Marshall
Johnson addressed unemployment by proposing a national _________________ - a massive federal program that called for the creation of new jobs and the building up of economically depressed areas → William Westmoreland