5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which delegate to the Constitutional Convention was worried that the new government that he helped to create might be too democratic?
- The primary source of legitimate political authority in the United States is the
- The term participatory democracy applies most accurately to what society?
- The text suggest that, in the United States, no government at any level would be considered legitimate if it were not in some sense
- What are the requirements for a representative democracy?
- a Alexander Hamilton
- b Constitution
- c New England
- d A opportunity for genuine leadership competition
- e democratic.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- representative democracy
- the right to use power
- playing a larger part.
5 True/False Questions
Individuals have power when they are able to → the right to use power
The text notes a tendency for issues that one were ____ to become____. → purpose
Under what circumstances would a majoritarian politics normally not be effective? → When a circumstance is too complicated for the "average citizen" to understand.
The term democracy was originally associated with → purpose
Today the U.S. federal income tax takes an average of what percent of taxpayers' income? → governmental office