← Contract Law Final Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Method for acceptence
- adhesion contract
- cognitive test
- a The offeror, by being the master of the offer, not only establishes the terms of the contract but also establishes how the offeree must accept the offer and whether notice of acceptance is required. These two concepts, method of acceptance and notice of acceptance often are achieved by the same act in some situations however the method of acceptence will not provide notice of acceptance
- b is a contract formed by one party imposing his or her will upon an unwilling or even unwitting party
- c a contracting party may disaffirm a contract if his or her mind was so affected by mental disease or defect as to render him or her wholly and absolutely unable to comprehend and understand the nature of the transaction
- d the confirmation of the contract
- e a contract when that party notifies the other contracting party that he or she will no longer be bound by the contracts terms
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- common law doctrine that provides where the acceptance of an express offer is implied from the offer is implied from the offerees performance
- under classical contract theory, modification of a contract is itself a contract and must follow the same rules of contract formation required for the original contract
- terms in a preprinted form are those terms that are supplied by the party on the form and have not been preprinted.
- a feeling of remorse or regret concerning ones actions
- The rule of determining when an acceptance sent from a distance is effective, acceptence is effective when sent.
5 True/False Questions
volitional test → a contracting party may disaffirm a contract if his or her mind was so affected by mental disease or defect as to render him or her wholly and absolutely unable to comprehend and understand the nature of the transaction
necessaries → a feeling of remorse or regret concerning ones actions
accord → a contract to pay a stated amount to discharge a prior obligation that is either uncertain as to its existence or amount.
fraud in the factum → the performance of the accord contract. Once the accord contract has been performed, the original contractual duties are terminated.
Between Merchants → a person who has specialized knowledge as to the goods,specialized knowlegde as to the business practices.