5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Between Merchants
- Last shot doctrine
- adhesion contract
- a a contract when that party notifies the other contracting party that he or she will no longer be bound by the contracts terms
- b is a contract formed by one party imposing his or her will upon an unwilling or even unwitting party
- c a feeling of remorse or regret concerning ones actions
- d common law doctrine that provides where the acceptance of an express offer is implied from the offer is implied from the offerees performance
- e both parties to the transaction are chargeable with the knowledge or the skill required to be a particular code section
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the offeree must have knowledge of the offer before responding with a promise.
- a contract to pay a stated amount to discharge a prior obligation that is either uncertain as to its existence or amount.
- The rule of determining when an acceptance sent from a distance is effective, acceptence is effective when sent.
- place the breaching party back to the position he or she was in prior to the time the breaching party received the benefit conferred upon him or her by the non breaching party.
- a person who has specialized knowledge as to the goods,specialized knowlegde as to the business practices.
5 True/False Questions
cognitive test → a contracting party may disaffirm a contract if his or her mind was so affected by mental disease or defect as to render him or her wholly and absolutely unable to comprehend and understand the nature of the transaction
Mirror Images → gives minors the power to contract and the power to disaffirm a contract, even after the other party has fully performed.
duress → the use of any wrongful act or threat to influence a party to contract
emancipation → the confirmation of the contract
minority → a contract to pay a stated amount to discharge a prior obligation that is either uncertain as to its existence or amount.