← Contract Law Final Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- expectation remedies
- Who can accept an offer?
- a under classical contract theory, modification of a contract is itself a contract and must follow the same rules of contract formation required for the original contract
- b place the non breaching party in the position he or she would have been in had the contract been fully performed
- c The offeror, by being the master of the offer, controls who may accept the offer. An offer made to a specific party can only be accepted by that party.
- d a contract to pay a stated amount to discharge a prior obligation that is either uncertain as to its existence or amount.
- e the confirmation of the contract
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Wehn preprinted forms are exchanged a seasonable exchanged, a seasonable expressions of acceptance refers to the fact that the 2nd form must have been sent within a reasonable time after receiving the first form
- occurs when a court no longer considers the person a minors through the persons chronological age would fall within the definition of a minor
- is the buyers offer form
- the use of any wrongful act or threat to influence a party to contract
- a person who has specialized knowledge as to the goods,specialized knowlegde as to the business practices.
5 True/False Questions
adhesion contract → is a contract formed by one party imposing his or her will upon an unwilling or even unwitting party
satisfaction → the performance of the accord contract. Once the accord contract has been performed, the original contractual duties are terminated.
offset → the use of any wrongful act or threat to influence a party to contract
misrepresentation → an assertion that is not in accord with the facts
disaffirm → a contract when that party notifies the other contracting party that he or she will no longer be bound by the contracts terms