5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When Samuel was sleeping and heard someone calling him, he first thought it was?
- What's the 1st story in the Book of Samuel?
- A priest is someone who
- When Eli realized God was calling Samuel, he told Samuel to say
- Priests work with the bishops to
- a preaches the Gospel
listens to God
teaches people to live as followers of Jesus
- b "speak, Lord, for your servant is listening.
- c lead people in worship,preach the Gospel, teach people to live the gospel.
- d the story of his mother, Hannah
- e Eli
5 Multiple choice questions
- as they crossed the desert during the Exodus
- Head priest of all the Jewish priests who lived at the shrine when Hannah came there with Samuel.
- a call from God to do special work.
- be the last of the judges of Israel
5 True/False questions
Why was Samuel brought to the shrine at Shiloh? → A shrine was a sacred place where Jewish pilgrims came to pray. Jewish tradition tells us the Ark containing the Commandments was once kept at the shrine at Shiloh.
Samuel lived at the Temple and helped the high priest named? → Eli
God told Samuel to appoint the 1st king, who was he? → to serve God.
His job was to help the priests and visitors.
The Ark of the Convenant is → a special chest containing the 10 commandments.
was important to the Israelites because it reminded them that God was always with them.
After many years the Isaraelites brought Ark to the Temple in Jerusalem.
Judges of Israel → The leaders of the Israelites before they had kings.