5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Priests work with the bishops to
- A priest is someone who
- The shrine where Samuel lived was in the city of?
- When did the Israelites first build the Art of the Covenant?
- a preaches the Gospel
listens to God
teaches people to live as followers of Jesus
- b lead people in worship,preach the Gospel, teach people to live the gospel.
- c a call from God to do special work.
- d Shiloh
- e as they crossed the desert during the Exodus
5 Multiple choice questions
- the story of his mother, Hannah
- 2 books
- be the last of the judges of Israel
- to serve God.
His job was to help the priests and visitors.
5 True/False questions
The name Samuel means? → where the Blessed Sacrament is kept. A lighted candle near Tabernacle is a sign that the Blessed Sacrament is in the tabernacle.
Samuel lived at the Temple and helped the high priest named? → Eli
Shrine at Shiloh → A shrine was a sacred place where Jewish pilgrims came to pray. Jewish tradition tells us the Ark containing the Commandments was once kept at the shrine at Shiloh.
Ark of the Covenant → The decorated chest in which the Israelites kept the stone tablets on which the 10 commandments were written.
The judges in the Old Testament were → a special chest containing the 10 commandments.
was important to the Israelites because it reminded them that God was always with them.
After many years the Isaraelites brought Ark to the Temple in Jerusalem.