5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Judges of Israel
- How many books of Samuel are in the Bible
- The special job God gave Samuel in later years was to
- When Eli realized God was calling Samuel, he told Samuel to say
- The Ark of the Convenant is
- a "speak, Lord, for your servant is listening.
- b 2 books
- c be the last of the judges of Israel
- d The leaders of the Israelites before they had kings.
- e a special chest containing the 10 commandments.
was important to the Israelites because it reminded them that God was always with them.
After many years the Isaraelites brought Ark to the Temple in Jerusalem.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a call from God to do special work.
- "one who hears God"
- Saul, 1st king of the Israelites.
- Head priest of all the Jewish priests who lived at the shrine when Hannah came there with Samuel.
5 True/False Questions
Why was Samuel brought to the shrine at Shiloh? → A shrine was a sacred place where Jewish pilgrims came to pray. Jewish tradition tells us the Ark containing the Commandments was once kept at the shrine at Shiloh.
The Tabernacle → Head priest of all the Jewish priests who lived at the shrine when Hannah came there with Samuel.
What's the 1st story in the Book of Samuel? → the story of his mother, Hannah
Samuel → Head priest of all the Jewish priests who lived at the shrine when Hannah came there with Samuel.
Priests work with the bishops to → preaches the Gospel
listens to God
teaches people to live as followers of Jesus