5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Samuel lived at the Temple and helped the high priest named?
- Ark of the Covenant
- The name Samuel means?
- The Tabernacle
- God told Samuel to appoint the 1st king, who was he?
- a where the Blessed Sacrament is kept. A lighted candle near Tabernacle is a sign that the Blessed Sacrament is in the tabernacle.
- b The decorated chest in which the Israelites kept the stone tablets on which the 10 commandments were written.
- c Saul, 1st king of the Israelites.
- d Eli
- e "one who hears God"
5 Multiple choice questions
- the leaders of the Israelites before they had king's.
- lead people in worship,preach the Gospel, teach people to live the gospel.
- a special chest containing the 10 commandments.
was important to the Israelites because it reminded them that God was always with them.
After many years the Isaraelites brought Ark to the Temple in Jerusalem.
- preaches the Gospel
listens to God
teaches people to live as followers of Jesus
- 2 books
5 True/False questions
The special job God gave Samuel in later years was to → be the last of the judges of Israel
Samuel → Head priest of all the Jewish priests who lived at the shrine when Hannah came there with Samuel.
Why was Samuel brought to the shrine at Shiloh? → A shrine was a sacred place where Jewish pilgrims came to pray. Jewish tradition tells us the Ark containing the Commandments was once kept at the shrine at Shiloh.
vocation → Head priest of all the Jewish priests who lived at the shrine when Hannah came there with Samuel.
What's the 1st story in the Book of Samuel? → lead people in worship,preach the Gospel, teach people to live the gospel.