5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The name Samuel means?
- Judges of Israel
- The shrine where Samuel lived was in the city of?
- God told Samuel to appoint the 1st king, who was he?
- a a judge of the Israelites
- b "one who hears God"
- c Shiloh
- d The leaders of the Israelites before they had kings.
- e Saul, 1st king of the Israelites.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a special chest containing the 10 commandments.
was important to the Israelites because it reminded them that God was always with them.
After many years the Isaraelites brought Ark to the Temple in Jerusalem.
- 2 books
- A shrine was a sacred place where Jewish pilgrims came to pray. Jewish tradition tells us the Ark containing the Commandments was once kept at the shrine at Shiloh.
- lead people in worship,preach the Gospel, teach people to live the gospel.
5 True/False questions
Eli → a judge of the Israelites
The Tabernacle → a holy place
When Samuel was sleeping and heard someone calling him, he first thought it was? → Eli
What's the 1st story in the Book of Samuel? → the story of his mother, Hannah
When Eli realized God was calling Samuel, he told Samuel to say → "speak, Lord, for your servant is listening.