5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- How many books of Samuel are in the Bible
- Ark of the Covenant
- The Tabernacle
- Samuel lived at the Temple and helped the high priest named?
- a where the Blessed Sacrament is kept. A lighted candle near Tabernacle is a sign that the Blessed Sacrament is in the tabernacle.
- b 2 books
- c Eli
- d Head priest of all the Jewish priests who lived at the shrine when Hannah came there with Samuel.
- e The decorated chest in which the Israelites kept the stone tablets on which the 10 commandments were written.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- be the last of the judges of Israel
- a call from God to do special work.
- lead people in worship,preach the Gospel, teach people to live the gospel.
- the story of his mother, Hannah
- A shrine was a sacred place where Jewish pilgrims came to pray. Jewish tradition tells us the Ark containing the Commandments was once kept at the shrine at Shiloh.
5 True/False Questions
When did the Israelites first build the Art of the Covenant? → Shiloh
When Eli realized God was calling Samuel, he told Samuel to say → be the last of the judges of Israel
A priest is someone who → preaches the Gospel
listens to God
teaches people to live as followers of Jesus
God told Samuel to appoint the 1st king, who was he? → Saul, 1st king of the Israelites.
Samuel → Head priest of all the Jewish priests who lived at the shrine when Hannah came there with Samuel.