5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- When Samuel was sleeping and heard someone calling him, he first thought it was?
- A shrine is
- When did the Israelites first build the Art of the Covenant?
- The judges in the Old Testament were
- When Eli realized God was calling Samuel, he told Samuel to say
- a as they crossed the desert during the Exodus
- b a holy place
- c "speak, Lord, for your servant is listening.
- d the leaders of the Israelites before they had king's.
- e Eli
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A shrine was a sacred place where Jewish pilgrims came to pray. Jewish tradition tells us the Ark containing the Commandments was once kept at the shrine at Shiloh.
- lead people in worship,preach the Gospel, teach people to live the gospel.
- a judge of the Israelites
- Saul, 1st king of the Israelites.
5 True/False Questions
Ark of the Covenant → The decorated chest in which the Israelites kept the stone tablets on which the 10 commandments were written.
Why was Samuel brought to the shrine at Shiloh? → to serve God.
His job was to help the priests and visitors.
How many books of Samuel are in the Bible → 2 books
The name Samuel means? → "one who hears God"
vocation → a judge of the Israelites