5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- How many books of Samuel are in the Bible
- Priests work with the bishops to
- The name Samuel means?
- A shrine is
- a "one who hears God"
- b lead people in worship,preach the Gospel, teach people to live the gospel.
- c a holy place
- d a judge of the Israelites
- e 2 books
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A shrine was a sacred place where Jewish pilgrims came to pray. Jewish tradition tells us the Ark containing the Commandments was once kept at the shrine at Shiloh.
- to serve God.
His job was to help the priests and visitors.
- a call from God to do special work.
- where the Blessed Sacrament is kept. A lighted candle near Tabernacle is a sign that the Blessed Sacrament is in the tabernacle.
- the leaders of the Israelites before they had king's.
5 True/False Questions
When Eli realized God was calling Samuel, he told Samuel to say → "speak, Lord, for your servant is listening.
Ark of the Covenant → The decorated chest in which the Israelites kept the stone tablets on which the 10 commandments were written.
The Ark of the Convenant is → a special chest containing the 10 commandments.
was important to the Israelites because it reminded them that God was always with them.
After many years the Isaraelites brought Ark to the Temple in Jerusalem.
A priest is someone who → preaches the Gospel
listens to God
teaches people to live as followers of Jesus
The shrine where Samuel lived was in the city of? → Shiloh