5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- A shrine is
- Ark of the Covenant
- Why was Samuel brought to the shrine at Shiloh?
- When did the Israelites first build the Art of the Covenant?
- The Tabernacle
- a a holy place
- b to serve God.
His job was to help the priests and visitors.
- c where the Blessed Sacrament is kept. A lighted candle near Tabernacle is a sign that the Blessed Sacrament is in the tabernacle.
- d as they crossed the desert during the Exodus
- e The decorated chest in which the Israelites kept the stone tablets on which the 10 commandments were written.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a judge of the Israelites
- lead people in worship,preach the Gospel, teach people to live the gospel.
- "one who hears God"
- 2 books
5 True/False Questions
What's the 1st story in the Book of Samuel? → the story of his mother, Hannah
Shrine at Shiloh → a holy place
A priest is someone who → a holy place
Judges of Israel → The leaders of the Israelites before they had kings.
The judges in the Old Testament were → a special chest containing the 10 commandments.
was important to the Israelites because it reminded them that God was always with them.
After many years the Isaraelites brought Ark to the Temple in Jerusalem.