← math set 3 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- multi step equations
- dimensional analyze
- percent of change
- addition property of equality
- a if an equation is true and the same number is added to each side, the resulting equation is true.
- b to solve equations with more than one operation.
- c the product of the extremes is equal to the product of the means.
- d when an icrease or decrease is expressed as a percent.
- e the process of carrying units throughout a computation.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a comparison of 2 numbers by division.
- the ratio of the amount of decrease to the previous amount, expressed as a percent.
- problems in which an object moves at a certain speed or rate.
- similar to additive property of equality there is subtraction property of equality that mat be used to solve equations.
- integers in counting order.
5 True/False Questions
rate → a comparison of 2 numbers by division.
weighted average → the sum of the product of the number of units and the value per unit divided by the sum of the numbers of units, represented by M.
equivalent equations → equations that have the same solution.
division property of equality → if the equation is true and each side is divided by the same nonzero number, the resulting equatioin is true.
scale → a ratio or rate used when making a model of something that is too large or too small to be convenlently shown as actual size.