5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- weighted average
- subtraction property of equality
- addition property of equality
- definding a variable
- percent of increase
- a if an equation is true and the same number is added to each side, the resulting equation is true.
- b choosing a variable to represent one of the unspecified numbers and using it to write expressions for other unspecified numbers.
- c similar to additive property of equality there is subtraction property of equality that mat be used to solve equations.
- d the sum of the product of the number of units and the value per unit divided by the sum of the numbers of units, represented by M.
- e the ratio of an amount of increase to the previous amount, expressed as a percent.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the process of finding all values of the variable that make the equation a true statement.
- a comparison of 2 numbers by division.
- when an icrease or decrease is expressed as a percent.
- problems in which two or more parts are combined into a whole.
- equations that have the same solution.
5 True/False Questions
identity → a comparison of 2 numbers by division.
work backward → is one of the many problem solving strategies that you can use.
scale → the ratio of 2 measurements having different untis of measure.
mulitiplication property of equality → similar to additive property of equality there is subtraction property of equality that mat be used to solve equations.
rate → the ratio of 2 measurements having different untis of measure.