5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- dimensional analyze
- addition property of equality
- consecutive integers
- equivalent equations
- mixture problem
- a integers in counting order.
- b equations that have the same solution.
- c if an equation is true and the same number is added to each side, the resulting equation is true.
- d the process of carrying units throughout a computation.
- e problems in which two or more parts are combined into a whole.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the ratio of 2 measurements having different untis of measure.
- the process of finding all values of the variable that make the equation a true statement.
- when an icrease or decrease is expressed as a percent.
- an equation stating that 2 ratios are equal.
- a ratio or rate used when making a model of something that is too large or too small to be convenlently shown as actual size.
5 True/False Questions
division property of equality → if an equation is true and the same number is added to each side, the resulting equation is true.
percent of increase → the ratio of the amount of decrease to the previous amount, expressed as a percent.
ratio → a comparison of 2 numbers by division.
work backward → an equation that states a rule for the relationship between certain quantities.
definding a variable → choosing a variable to represent one of the unspecified numbers and using it to write expressions for other unspecified numbers.