5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- percent of decrease
- percent of increase
- uniform motion problem
- a the ratio of an amount of increase to the previous amount, expressed as a percent.
- b problems in which an object moves at a certain speed or rate.
- c a ratio or rate used when making a model of something that is too large or too small to be convenlently shown as actual size.
- d the ratio of the amount of decrease to the previous amount, expressed as a percent.
- e the product of the extremes is equal to the product of the means.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the ratio of 2 measurements having different untis of measure.
- the process of finding all values of the variable that make the equation a true statement.
- similar to additive property of equality there is subtraction property of equality that mat be used to solve equations.
- the process of carrying units throughout a computation.
- to solve equations.
5 True/False questions
ratio → a comparison of 2 numbers by division.
equivalent equations → equations that have the same solution.
consecutive integers → integers in counting order.
work backward → an equation that states a rule for the relationship between certain quantities.
division property of equality → if the equation is true and each side is divided by the same nonzero number, the resulting equatioin is true.