5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- uniform motion problem
- dimensional analyze
- division property of equality
- solve an equation
- a problems in which an object moves at a certain speed or rate.
- b an equation that is true for every value of the variable.
- c the process of carrying units throughout a computation.
- d if the equation is true and each side is divided by the same nonzero number, the resulting equatioin is true.
- e the process of finding all values of the variable that make the equation a true statement.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to solve equations with more than one operation.
- problems in which two or more parts are combined into a whole.
- step 1; explore the problem.
step 2; plan the solution.
step 3; solve the problem.
step 4; examine the solution.
- equations that have the same solution.
- integers in counting order.
5 True/False questions
weighted average → choosing a variable to represent one of the unspecified numbers and using it to write expressions for other unspecified numbers.
formula → an equation that states a rule for the relationship between certain quantities.
mulitiplication property of equality → similar to additive property of equality there is subtraction property of equality that mat be used to solve equations.
percent of decrease → the ratio of an amount of increase to the previous amount, expressed as a percent.
scale → the ratio of 2 measurements having different untis of measure.