5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- mixture problem
- equivalent equations
- percent of decrease
- division property of equality
- a the ratio of the amount of decrease to the previous amount, expressed as a percent.
- b equations that have the same solution.
- c if the equation is true and each side is divided by the same nonzero number, the resulting equatioin is true.
- d an equation stating that 2 ratios are equal.
- e problems in which two or more parts are combined into a whole.
5 Multiple choice questions
- integers in counting order.
- the process of finding all values of the variable that make the equation a true statement.
- an equation that states a rule for the relationship between certain quantities.
- to solve equations with more than one operation.
- the sum of the product of the number of units and the value per unit divided by the sum of the numbers of units, represented by M.
5 True/False questions
means → the product of the extremes is equal to the product of the means.
definding a variable → the sum of the product of the number of units and the value per unit divided by the sum of the numbers of units, represented by M.
subtraction property of equality → if an equation is true and the same number is added to each side, the resulting equation is true.
work backward → is one of the many problem solving strategies that you can use.
percent of increase → the ratio of the amount of decrease to the previous amount, expressed as a percent.