5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- division property of equality
- percent of change
- equivalent equations
- definding a variable
- mulitiplication property of equality
- a choosing a variable to represent one of the unspecified numbers and using it to write expressions for other unspecified numbers.
- b if the equation is true and each side is divided by the same nonzero number, the resulting equatioin is true.
- c equations that have the same solution.
- d when an icrease or decrease is expressed as a percent.
- e to solve equations.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the process of carrying units throughout a computation.
- the sum of the product of the number of units and the value per unit divided by the sum of the numbers of units, represented by M.
- an equation that is true for every value of the variable.
- a ratio or rate used when making a model of something that is too large or too small to be convenlently shown as actual size.
- is one of the many problem solving strategies that you can use.
5 True/False questions
percent of decrease → the ratio of the amount of decrease to the previous amount, expressed as a percent.
uniform motion problem → problems in which an object moves at a certain speed or rate.
subtraction property of equality → if an equation is true and the same number is added to each side, the resulting equation is true.
four step problem solving plan → problems in which two or more parts are combined into a whole.
means → the ratio of 2 measurements having different untis of measure.