5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- mulitiplication property of equality
- uniform motion problem
- solve an equation
- multi step equations
- a to solve equations with more than one operation.
- b the process of finding all values of the variable that make the equation a true statement.
- c to solve equations.
- d problems in which an object moves at a certain speed or rate.
- e a comparison of 2 numbers by division.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- when an icrease or decrease is expressed as a percent.
- an equation stating that 2 ratios are equal.
- an equation that states a rule for the relationship between certain quantities.
- the sum of the product of the number of units and the value per unit divided by the sum of the numbers of units, represented by M.
- the process of carrying units throughout a computation.
5 True/False Questions
four step problem solving plan → problems in which two or more parts are combined into a whole.
identity → an equation that is true for every value of the variable.
division property of equality → if the equation is true and each side is divided by the same nonzero number, the resulting equatioin is true.
rate → the ratio of 2 measurements having different untis of measure.
definding a variable → the sum of the product of the number of units and the value per unit divided by the sum of the numbers of units, represented by M.