5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- equivalent equations
- consecutive integers
- weighted average
- dimensional analyze
- a in the ratoin a/b = c/d, a and d are the extremes.
- b the sum of the product of the number of units and the value per unit divided by the sum of the numbers of units, represented by M.
- c the process of carrying units throughout a computation.
- d integers in counting order.
- e equations that have the same solution.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to solve equations with more than one operation.
- to solve equations.
- the ratio of an amount of increase to the previous amount, expressed as a percent.
- the ratio of the amount of decrease to the previous amount, expressed as a percent.
- an equation stating that 2 ratios are equal.
5 True/False Questions
rate → the ratio of 2 measurements having different untis of measure.
means → the product of the extremes is equal to the product of the means.
division property of equality → if an equation is true and the same number is added to each side, the resulting equation is true.
ratio → the ratio of 2 measurements having different untis of measure.
definding a variable → choosing a variable to represent one of the unspecified numbers and using it to write expressions for other unspecified numbers.