5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- GOLGI APPARATUS
- passive process
- endoplasmic reticulum
- active transport
- a IT IS A CONTINUATION OF THE ER CONSISTING OG 4 TO 20 PARALLE SHEETS OF MEMBRANE SPECIALIZED FOR SYNTHESIS OF CARBOHYDRATE AND PACKING PROTEINS FOR EXPORT. LIKE A UPS DRIVER PACKING
- b THEY RID THE CELL OF TOXIC. ARE ORGANELLES FROM THE MICROBODY FAMILY ARE PRESENT IN ALMOST ALL EUKAYOTIC CELLS.
- c substances transported across the membrane without any energy input from cell. diffusion osmois filtration dont need energy
- d An extensive membranous network of membrane varying in form from tubular arrangements to parallel sheets. continuous with the outer nuclear membrane and composed of ribosome-studded (rough) and ribosome-free (smooth) regions. LIKE A FACTORIES AND DISTRIBUTION CENTERS OF CELLS.
- e is a movement of ions or small molecules
against the concentration gradient.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- are in contact with the water of the environment and the internal part of the cell
- the process by which molecules move from an area of higher concentration to an area of lower concentration. like net movement. no engery
- WITH OXYGEN
- states the 4 basic concepts of cells.
- substances transported across the membrane without any energy input from cell
5 True/False Questions
osmosis → diffusion of water. no energy
centrioles → are specialzed bundles of microtubules that are active in cell reproduction.
GRANULAR OR ROUGH ER → found close near the nucleus. its surface is lined with apparatuses for proteins syntheses. RIBOSOMES.PROTEIN FACTORY ! HELPS BUILD PROTEIN FOR THE CELLS AND FOR EXPORT TO OTHER CELLS.
nucleus → diffusion of water. no energy
filtration → the process by which molecules move from an area of higher concentration to an area of lower concentration. like net movement. no engery