5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a -noun, plural -tries.
1. a branch of armed soldiers that fight on foot
- b a jellied gasoline used for bombs
- c a heap, or Puffy, white clouds that tend to have flat bottoms
- d -adjective: mystical, occult
- e verb (used with object)
1.to arouse curiosity or interest by fascinating or compelling qualities; captivate
2.to achieve or earn by appealing to someone
3.to draw or capture
4.to plot craftily or underhandedly.
6 deceitful plots or the use of those plots.
8.a secret love affair
9.conflicts forming the plot of a play.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
capacity for producing a desired result or effect; effectiveness
1.a sudden, unpredictable change, as of one's mind or the weather.
2.a tendency to change one's mind without apparent or adequate motive; whimsicality; capriciousness
- a word or phrase that reads the same backward as forward
2. a revolving belt, track or other device on which items are placed for later retrieval
- verb (used with object)
1. to say or plead in protest, objection, or disapproval.
(used without object)
2. to present reasons in complaint; plead in protest.
5 True/False Questions
halitosis → noun
pious → -noun
2.adjective: of the color red
evanescent → -adjective
1.permitting light to pass through but not so much that you can see completely through
2. easily understandable
jingo → -adjective
1. having high (sometimes hypocritical) reverence for God/virtue/authority or an earnest wish to fulfill religious obligations.
2. falsely earnest, devout or sincere
3. pertaining to religious devotion; sacred
clavicle → -noun
1.a bone of the pectoral arch.