5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Guide Words
- Handwritten signature
- Block Style
- Keyed Name
- open punctuation
- a Author's handwritten/signed name. Placed on the printed copy of the letter.
- b a heading typed at the beginning of a memorandum consisting of TO, FROM, DATE, SUBJECT; these four words should be typed in bold, all caps, and should be followed by a colon
- c a punctuation style for letters in which there is no punctuation following the salutation and complimentary close of the letter
- d All parts of a letter begin at the left margin, including the paragraphs
- e author's typed name.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (standard) means that a colon is keyed after the salutation (Dear Mr. Smith:) and a comma after the complimentary close (Sincerely,)
- lowercase initials of the person typing the letter
- the address of the receiver of the letter
- the ending of a letter (ex: sincerely yours)
- greeting of the letter (ex Dear Julie)
5 True/False Questions
Tab → Spaces between the date and inside address of a letter and space between the complimentary close and keyed name.
Single space → pressing the enter key once (1) time leaving no blank lines
Attachment notation → Use lowercase (c ) by the name of the person(s) to receive a copy. Place the copy notation a double space below the last line of the enclosure notation or the reference line if there is no enclosure.
4x → the key used to align the guide words in a memo
Copy Notation → Use lowercase (c ) by the name of the person(s) to receive a copy. Place the copy notation a double space below the last line of the enclosure notation or the reference line if there is no enclosure.