5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Single space
- Guide Words
- Complimentary close
- Enclosure notation
- a pressing the enter key once (1) time leaving no blank lines
- b the key used to align the guide words in a memo
- c a heading typed at the beginning of a memorandum consisting of TO, FROM, DATE, SUBJECT; these four words should be typed in bold, all caps, and should be followed by a colon
- d the ending of a letter (ex: sincerely yours)
- e A special notation at the end of a letter that indicates that an item(s) is included with the letter.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- greeting of the letter (ex Dear Julie)
- The spacing between the paragraphs of a busines letter is
- a short note designating something to be remembered, especially something to be done or acted upon in the future; reminder.
- a punctuation style for letters in which there is no punctuation following the salutation and complimentary close of the letter
- Author's handwritten/signed name. Placed on the printed copy of the letter.
5 True/False Questions
Copy Notation → A special notation at the end of a letter that indicates that an item(s) is included with the letter.
Attachment notation → Use lowercase (c ) by the name of the person(s) to receive a copy. Place the copy notation a double space below the last line of the enclosure notation or the reference line if there is no enclosure.
4x → the key used to align the guide words in a memo
Letter address/Inside address → stationary that contains a company's name, address, phone/fax number and email address
Letterhead → the key used to align the guide words in a memo