5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- typist initials
- double space
- mixed punctuation
- open punctuation
- Keyed Name
- a author's typed name.
- b a punctuation style for letters in which there is no punctuation following the salutation and complimentary close of the letter
- c (standard) means that a colon is keyed after the salutation (Dear Mr. Smith:) and a comma after the complimentary close (Sincerely,)
- d The spacing between the paragraphs of a busines letter is
- e lowercase initials of the person typing the letter
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- pressing the enter key once (1) time leaving no blank lines
- Author's handwritten/signed name. Placed on the printed copy of the letter.
- stationary that contains a company's name, address, phone/fax number and email address
- the address of the receiver of the letter
- greeting of the letter (ex Dear Julie)
5 True/False Questions
Attachment notation → indicates that another document is attached to a letter
Complimentary close → the ending of a letter (ex: sincerely yours)
Guide Words → Main text of a personal letter, business letter, memo, email, or report.
Body → the key used to align the guide words in a memo
Memo → a short note designating something to be remembered, especially something to be done or acted upon in the future; reminder.