5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Enclosure notation
- Guide Words
- double space
- a stationary that contains a company's name, address, phone/fax number and email address
- b The spacing between the paragraphs of a busines letter is
- c the key used to align the guide words in a memo
- d A special notation at the end of a letter that indicates that an item(s) is included with the letter.
- e a heading typed at the beginning of a memorandum consisting of TO, FROM, DATE, SUBJECT; these four words should be typed in bold, all caps, and should be followed by a colon
5 Multiple choice questions
- a short note designating something to be remembered, especially something to be done or acted upon in the future; reminder.
- pressing the enter key once (1) time leaving no blank lines
- lowercase initials of the person typing the letter
- Main text of a personal letter, business letter, memo, email, or report.
- Use lowercase (c ) by the name of the person(s) to receive a copy. Place the copy notation a double space below the last line of the enclosure notation or the reference line if there is no enclosure.
5 True/False questions
Handwritten signature → Author's handwritten/signed name. Placed on the printed copy of the letter.
Complimentary close → Use lowercase (c ) by the name of the person(s) to receive a copy. Place the copy notation a double space below the last line of the enclosure notation or the reference line if there is no enclosure.
Block Style → All parts of a letter begin at the left margin, including the paragraphs
Keyed Name → author's typed name.
Letter address/Inside address → the address of the receiver of the letter