5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- functional lead
- project charter
- risk assessment
- risk management
- Rapid Application Development (RAD)
- a using special techniques and computer tools to speed up the analysis, design, and implementation phases in order to get some portion of the system developed quickly and into the hands of users for evaluation and feedback
- b person assigned to manage a group of analysts
- c a document that lists the projects norms and ground rules
- d a document that tracks potential risks along with an evaluation of the likelihood of the risk and its potential impact on the project.
- e process of assessing and addressing the risks that are associated with developing a project
5 Multiple choice questions
- person who oversees the progress of a group of programmers and more technical staff memebers
- who will use the system, what will the system do, where and when it will be used, and analysis current operations and develop the concept for new operations
- sets a fixed deadline for a project and delivers the system by that deadline no matter what, even if functionality needs to be reduced
- Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation
5 True/False questions
function point approach → more accurate three-step process for determining estimated size of new system.
adjusted project complexity (APC) factor → result of totaling of assessments on end-user efficiency, re-usability and data communications
waterfall development → a document that tracks potential risks along with an evaluation of the likelihood of the risk and its potential impact on the project.
planning stage approach → way to estimate project time frame that is based on industry standard percentages
group cohesiveness → the attraction that members feel to the group and to other members