5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 4 steps to project management
- 3 Trade Offs to balance w/ project management
- adjusted project complexity (APC) factor
- waterfall development
- total unadjusted function points
- a Size (functionality), time, money
- b estimate project time frame, develop work plan, staff the project, coordinate project activities
- c result of totaling of assessments on end-user efficiency, re-usability and data communications
- d total that comes from all function points when calculated out
- e analysts and users proceed sequentially from one phase to the next.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a document that lists the projects norms and ground rules
- more accurate three-step process for determining estimated size of new system.
- Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation
- dynamic schedule that records and keeps track of all of the tasks that need to be accomplished over the course of the project
5 True/False questions
staffing plan → created by project manager, this document details out the roles that are required for the project and the proposed reporting structure for the project
motivation "don'ts" → the number one influence on someones performance
Rapid Application Development (RAD) → analysts and users proceed sequentially from one phase to the next.
function point → a measure of program size that is based on systems number of inputs, outputs, queries, files, and program interfaces
Planning → why should an IS be built and how will the project team go about building it