5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 19th century, christmas carol
- agenda setting
- a direct immediate cause and effects. teen pregnancy and viewing
- b anything that interferes with communication process
- c books became important in the
- d where the message is placed. bi product of gatekeeping..
- e imitation of behavior from media
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- fiction/nonfiction books sold to general public
- process of human beings sharing messages
- examines larger cultural effects.
- theory that implies that media effects flow directly from media to individual
- they know they will agree with
5 True/False Questions
samuel f.b. morse → fiction/nonfiction books sold to general public
censorship → action that prohibits an act of expression from being made public.
hardware vs software → idea that viewing violence reduces violent behavior
printed word → almost all mass media is based in
mediated interpersonal communication → sharing personal messages through device