Showing too much pride in oneself.
1. To join others in refusing to deal with a person or group.
1. A series of actions intended to accomplish a goal.
2. A series of military actions in a particular area.
3. To take part in actions planned to accomplish a particular goal.
A feeling of too much pride in oneself.
A formal event held in honor of a special occassion.
1. Control over and responsibility for care.
2. In the keeping of the police; in jail.
To bring shame or disgrace upon.
Causing shame or disgrace
To stop or hold; to keep from going on.
1. To reach out.
2. To offer.
3. To make longer.
4. To stretch or lie.
To unite into a whole; especially to end the separation of races.
The act of uniting or bringing together, especially people of different races.
To keep separate or apart.
The act of keeping separate or apart.
1. The highest rank or position.
2. Of greatest importance.
1. A noteworthy success.
2. The joy winning brings.
3. To win.
To make empty, as by leaving.
1. The decision reached at the end of a trial.
2. A judgment or opinion.
1. To break, as a law or a promise.
2. To treat in an improper or disrespectful way.
A breaking of or failing to keep something like a law or a promise.