← Scientific Method Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Something that can be described or measured in numbers.
- b An observed characteristic of an object.
- c A variable that does not change in an experiment.
- d An educated guess or a proposed answer to a question being investigated.
- e A standard against which other conditions can be compared in a scientific experiment.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A problem solving procedure that can include many steps to investigate a problem.
- An examination of some part of nature.
- A statement that tells the results of an investigation or experiment.
- To examine carefully
- The study of moral values about what is good or bad.
5 True/False Questions
dependent variable → The factor that changes in an experiment.
variable → Different factors that can be changed in an experiment
scientific law → A problem solving procedure that can include many steps to investigate a problem.
inference → The process of looking at and studying things in the world in order to gain knowledge.
data → A persons personal opinion about a topic.