6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Howard Gardner
- A mental view or outlook; a point of view about a particular topic.
- The act or process of gaining knowledge or skills.
- 1. Play
2. Make their day
3. Be there
4. choose your attitude
- The scientifi study of human and animal behavior and mental processes.
5 True/False Questions
Culturally Literate → To have the basic knowledge that enables a person to function in modern society.
Bias → An unfair act or policy; a preference that inhibits impartial judgement.
What are the 8 multiple intelligences? → 1. Main Idea
2. Significant Details
3. Meaning of Words
Intelligence → The ability to understand and adapt to the environment by using a combination of inborn abilities and learning experiences (differs across cultures)
Organization → 1. arranging items in an orderly way
2. making plans and sticking to them
3. being responsible
4. not losing anything during the year
5. not forgeting things needed for class
6. remembering your homework