6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Howard Gardner
- The act or process of gaining knowledge or skills.
- 1. Make you a more well rounded person
2. give you more options in life
- A more accurate perspective.
- To have the basic knowledge that enables a person to function in modern society.
5 True/False Questions
List the 4 memory strategies. → 1. Maintenance rehearsal/repetition
3. Mnemonic device
What are the 3 different learning styles? → 1. Auditory
Bias → An unfair act or policy; a preference that inhibits impartial judgement.
Perspective → A mental view or outlook; a point of view about a particular topic.
What are the 4 ACT skills? → 1. Main Idea
2. Significant Details
3. Meaning of Words