6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1. Make you a more well rounded person
2. give you more options in life
- A mental view or outlook; a point of view about a particular topic.
- 1. Play
2. Make their day
3. Be there
4. choose your attitude
- The scientifi study of human and animal behavior and mental processes.
- An unfair act or policy; a preference that inhibits impartial judgement.
5 True/False questions
What are the 4 ACT skills? → 1. Main Idea
2. Significant Details
3. Meaning of Words
Culturally Literate → The ability to understand and adapt to the environment by using a combination of inborn abilities and learning experiences (differs across cultures)
What are the 3 different learning styles? → 1. Linguistic
What does having basic knowledge allow a person to do? → Communicate more effectively in their neighborhoods with friends or in the woorkplace.
Who developed the multiple intelligences theory? → Howard Gardner