6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1. Play
2. Make their day
3. Be there
4. choose your attitude
- 1. Main Idea
2. Significant Details
3. Meaning of Words
- Communicate more effectively in their neighborhoods with friends or in the woorkplace.
- To have the basic knowledge that enables a person to function in modern society.
- 1. arranging items in an orderly way
2. making plans and sticking to them
3. being responsible
4. not losing anything during the year
5. not forgeting things needed for class
6. remembering your homework
5 True/False questions
What are the 3 different learning styles? → 1. Auditory
Perspective → A mental view or outlook; a point of view about a particular topic.
Learning → The act or process of gaining knowledge or skills.
List the 4 memory strategies. → 1. Maintenance rehearsal/repetition
3. Mnemonic device
What will an understanding of basic knowledge help to provide? → A more accurate perspective.