← Geometry CH. 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- straight angle
- a a straight angle isa nangle whose measure
- b a conclusion you reach using inductive reasoning
- c having equal measure
- d 3 or more points on the same line
- e point in the middle of a segment., divides segment into ≅ segments.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 1. extends in two directions indefinitely
2. has no width
3. represented by line, arrows, letters.
4. named by two capital letter OR one cursive letter
- opposite rays are rays with the same endpoint. they form a line
- never intersect
- are two lines that intersect to form right angles. the symbol ⊥means "is perpendicular to"
- the number or set of numbers or geometric figures that does not agree with the statement
5 True/False Questions
obtuse angle → angle that opens less 90°
ray → the werid ones, the oddy situated lines
coplanar → points and or lines that lie on the same plane
angle bisector → is formed by two rays with the same endpoint
right angle → a right angle is an angle whose measure is 90.