v. To express deep regret or sorrow over.
1. Deprived of the necessities of life; lacking in resources or possessions.
2. Lacking; devoid of.
v. To take away, especially from the value, beauty, or importance of.
v. To set free from slavery; to liberate.
v. To praise highly.
adj. Excessively showy; unrestrained.
1. A driving force; anything that causes an action.
2. Increased activity resulting from a driving force.
adj. Incapable of being overcome or defeated.
adj. Not continuous; happening in intervals.
n. A short saying expressing a general principle or rule of conduct.
adj. Required or demanded.
1. To measure the depth of water.
2. To reach the deepest part of.
3. To understand by examining closely
adj: Straight up and down; vertical
n. adj. A person who wanders from place to place.
n. A face, especially one that expresses feelings.
v. 1. To coax by using sly persuasion or insincere praise.
2. To gain by using sly persuasion or insincere praise.