5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- England, Wales, Scotland
- a A person sings poetry and stories in song form
- b Old name of London, given by the Romans
- c Where are the Celts from?
- d Celtic Queen who fought against the Romans, who won some battles.
- e Where is Normandy?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What year did William the Conqueror conquer England
- Major events that occurred in other parts of the world.
- Years of the Anglo-Saxon period
- Anglo-Saxon word for ruling King
- Welsh King, who went up the Anglo--Saxons, his stories were written down by Sir. Thomas Mallo
5 True/False Questions
St. Patrick → Roman Emperor who built a wall in Northern England to keep out Celts.
Mead hall → Another word for alcohol
Hadrian → Roman Emperor who built a wall in Northern England to keep out Celts.
Sir. Thomas Mallo → Man who wrote down stories of Arthur
Stonehenge → Brought Christianity to England in 597