5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- England, Wales, Scotland
- a Welsh King, who went up the Anglo--Saxons, his stories were written down by Sir. Thomas Mallo
- b What year did William the Conqueror conquer England
- c Celtic Queen who fought against the Romans, who won some battles.
- d Another word for alcohol
- e Where are the Celts from?
5 Multiple choice questions
- A gladiator who took over England from the Celts in about 44 A.D , when they ruled for 400 years
- Where is Normandy?
- Contributions of the Church
- Years of the Anglo-Saxon period
- Roman Emperor who built a wall in Northern England to keep out Celts.
5 True/False questions
scop → A person sings poetry and stories in song form
William of Normandy → Roman Emperor who built a wall in Northern England to keep out Celts.
baths, roads, their type of military, Latin, stone buildings, government, religious beliefs, writing, literacy → Contributions of Roman invaders
China was at peace, Charlemagne king of France and trying to expand, Mayans flourished, Mohammed the prophet founded Islam. → Major events that occurred in other parts of the world.
Sir. Thomas Mallo → Where kings and thanes lived during this time?