5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- William of Normandy
- China was at peace, Charlemagne king of France and trying to expand, Mayans flourished, Mohammed the prophet founded Islam.
- Sir. Thomas Mallo
- a Old name of London, given by the Romans
- b Other name for William the Conqueror
- c Man who wrote down stories of Arthur
- d Welsh King, who went up the Anglo--Saxons, his stories were written down by Sir. Thomas Mallo
- e Major events that occurred in other parts of the world.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Celtic Queen who fought against the Romans, who won some battles.
- Anglo-Saxon word for ruling King
- A gladiator who took over England from the Celts in about 44 A.D , when they ruled for 400 years
- The Iberian people built it around 3000 B.C., built in 3 stages. It was believed to have healing powers because of the bluestone, which came from Northern Wales. Located about an hour from London.
- Tried to bring Catholicism to the Brits in 440 but they wouldn't have it, so he brought it to the Irish.
5 True/False questions
Iberians, Celts, Romans, Anglo-Saxon, Vikings, Normans (William the Conqueror from Normandy) → 7 different kingdoms around England
Hadrian → Roman Emperor who built a wall in Northern England to keep out Celts.
France → Welsh King, who went up the Anglo--Saxons, his stories were written down by Sir. Thomas Mallo
1066 → What year did William the Conqueror conquer England
Augustine → A gladiator who took over England from the Celts in about 44 A.D , when they ruled for 400 years