5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- England, Wales, Scotland
- a What year did William the Conqueror conquer England
- b Welsh King, who went up the Anglo--Saxons, his stories were written down by Sir. Thomas Mallo
- c Brought Christianity to England in 597
- d The Iberian people built it around 3000 B.C., built in 3 stages. It was believed to have healing powers because of the bluestone, which came from Northern Wales. Located about an hour from London.
- e Where are the Celts from?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Roman Emperor who built a wall in Northern England to keep out Celts.
- 7 different kingdoms around England
- Contributions of the Church
- A person sings poetry and stories in song form
- Other name for William the Conqueror
5 True/False Questions
Sir. Thomas Mallo → Man who wrote down stories of Arthur
bretwalda → Anglo-Saxon word for ruling King
Mead hall → Another word for alcohol
450-1066 → Years of the Anglo-Saxon period
France → Where is Normandy?