5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Mead hall
- baths, roads, their type of military, Latin, stone buildings, government, religious beliefs, writing, literacy
- a Contributions of Roman invaders
- b Welsh King, who went up the Anglo--Saxons, his stories were written down by Sir. Thomas Mallo
- c Where kings and thanes lived during this time?
- d Roman Emperor who built a wall in Northern England to keep out Celts.
- e Years of the Anglo-Saxon period
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A person sings poetry and stories in song form
- A gladiator who took over England from the Celts in about 44 A.D , when they ruled for 400 years
- Man who wrote down stories of Arthur
- Major events that occurred in other parts of the world.
- What year did William the Conqueror conquer England
5 True/False Questions
England, Wales, Scotland → Other name for William the Conqueror
Londinium → A gladiator who took over England from the Celts in about 44 A.D , when they ruled for 400 years
William of Normandy → Man who wrote down stories of Arthur
St. Patrick → Tried to bring Catholicism to the Brits in 440 but they wouldn't have it, so he brought it to the Irish.
Iberians, Celts, Romans, Anglo-Saxon, Vikings, Normans (William the Conqueror from Normandy) → Invaders in order up to William the Conquerer