5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Kent, Sussex, Wessex, Essex, East Anglia, Mercia, Northumbria
- China was at peace, Charlemagne king of France and trying to expand, Mayans flourished, Mohammed the prophet founded Islam.
- a Celtic Queen who fought against the Romans, who won some battles.
- b Where is Normandy?
- c 7 different kingdoms around England
- d Years of the Anglo-Saxon period
- e Major events that occurred in other parts of the world.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Contributions of Roman invaders
- Other name for William the Conqueror
- Welsh King, who went up the Anglo--Saxons, his stories were written down by Sir. Thomas Mallo
- Old name of London, given by the Romans
- A religious group associated with Stonehedge and nature, Celtic religious group, Paegan
5 True/False Questions
Claudius → A gladiator who took over England from the Celts in about 44 A.D , when they ruled for 400 years
scop → A person sings poetry and stories in song form
1066 → Another word for alcohol
Mead hall → Another word for alcohol
Hadrian → Roman Emperor who built a wall in Northern England to keep out Celts.