5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Iberians, Celts, Romans, Anglo-Saxon, Vikings, Normans (William the Conqueror from Normandy)
- England, Wales, Scotland
- a Anglo-Saxon word for ruling King
- b Old name of London, given by the Romans
- c Where are the Celts from?
- d Invaders in order up to William the Conquerer
- e Years of the Anglo-Saxon period
5 Multiple choice questions
- 7 different kingdoms around England
- Tried to bring Catholicism to the Brits in 440 but they wouldn't have it, so he brought it to the Irish.
- Where kings and thanes lived during this time?
- Celtic Queen who fought against the Romans, who won some battles.
- Contributions of the Church
5 True/False questions
China was at peace, Charlemagne king of France and trying to expand, Mayans flourished, Mohammed the prophet founded Islam. → Contributions of the Church
Arthur → A religious group associated with Stonehedge and nature, Celtic religious group, Paegan
1066 → What year did William the Conqueror conquer England
Stonehenge → Old name of London, given by the Romans
Sir. Thomas Mallo → Man who wrote down stories of Arthur