5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Iberians, Celts, Romans, Anglo-Saxon, Vikings, Normans (William the Conqueror from Normandy)
- baths, roads, their type of military, Latin, stone buildings, government, religious beliefs, writing, literacy
- Mead hall
- St. Patrick
- a Invaders in order up to William the Conquerer
- b Tried to bring Catholicism to the Brits in 440 but they wouldn't have it, so he brought it to the Irish.
- c Contributions of Roman invaders
- d Where kings and thanes lived during this time?
- e Roman Emperor who built a wall in Northern England to keep out Celts.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Major events that occurred in other parts of the world.
- Another word for alcohol
- A person sings poetry and stories in song form
- Where is Normandy?
- Where are the Celts from?
5 True/False Questions
Kent, Sussex, Wessex, Essex, East Anglia, Mercia, Northumbria → 7 different kingdoms around England
bretwalda → Another word for alcohol
1066 → What year did William the Conqueror conquer England
Augustine → A religious group associated with Stonehedge and nature, Celtic religious group, Paegan
Druids → Roman Emperor who built a wall in Northern England to keep out Celts.