5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- England, Wales, Scotland
- a A person sings poetry and stories in song form
- b Years of the Anglo-Saxon period
- c Where are the Celts from?
- d Welsh King, who went up the Anglo--Saxons, his stories were written down by Sir. Thomas Mallo
- e Celtic Queen who fought against the Romans, who won some battles.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Another word for alcohol
- A religious group associated with Stonehedge and nature, Celtic religious group, Paegan
- Tried to bring Catholicism to the Brits in 440 but they wouldn't have it, so he brought it to the Irish.
- A gladiator who took over England from the Celts in about 44 A.D , when they ruled for 400 years
- Man who wrote down stories of Arthur
5 True/False questions
China was at peace, Charlemagne king of France and trying to expand, Mayans flourished, Mohammed the prophet founded Islam. → Contributions of the Church
Mead hall → Where kings and thanes lived during this time?
France → Another word for alcohol
Kent, Sussex, Wessex, Essex, East Anglia, Mercia, Northumbria → 7 different kingdoms around England
1066 → What year did William the Conqueror conquer England