5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- China was at peace, Charlemagne king of France and trying to expand, Mayans flourished, Mohammed the prophet founded Islam.
- Iberians, Celts, Romans, Anglo-Saxon, Vikings, Normans (William the Conqueror from Normandy)
- a Welsh King, who went up the Anglo--Saxons, his stories were written down by Sir. Thomas Mallo
- b Invaders in order up to William the Conquerer
- c What year did William the Conqueror conquer England
- d Anglo-Saxon word for ruling King
- e Major events that occurred in other parts of the world.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Roman Emperor who built a wall in Northern England to keep out Celts.
- Tried to bring Catholicism to the Brits in 440 but they wouldn't have it, so he brought it to the Irish.
- Other name for William the Conqueror
- Man who wrote down stories of Arthur
- 7 different kingdoms around England
5 True/False Questions
baths, roads, their type of military, Latin, stone buildings, government, religious beliefs, writing, literacy → Contributions of Roman invaders
Druids → A religious group associated with Stonehedge and nature, Celtic religious group, Paegan
Stonehenge → The Iberian people built it around 3000 B.C., built in 3 stages. It was believed to have healing powers because of the bluestone, which came from Northern Wales. Located about an hour from London.
France → Celtic Queen who fought against the Romans, who won some battles.
England, Wales, Scotland → Where kings and thanes lived during this time?