5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Mead hall
- St. Patrick
- baths, roads, their type of military, Latin, stone buildings, government, religious beliefs, writing, literacy
- a Roman Emperor who built a wall in Northern England to keep out Celts.
- b Another word for alcohol
- c Where kings and thanes lived during this time?
- d Tried to bring Catholicism to the Brits in 440 but they wouldn't have it, so he brought it to the Irish.
- e Contributions of Roman invaders
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Where are the Celts from?
- A person sings poetry and stories in song form
- Anglo-Saxon word for ruling King
- 7 different kingdoms around England
- A religious group associated with Stonehedge and nature, Celtic religious group, Paegan
5 True/False Questions
Stonehenge → Brought Christianity to England in 597
Londinium → Celtic Queen who fought against the Romans, who won some battles.
Augustine → Brought Christianity to England in 597
Iberians, Celts, Romans, Anglo-Saxon, Vikings, Normans (William the Conqueror from Normandy) → 7 different kingdoms around England
Claudius → A religious group associated with Stonehedge and nature, Celtic religious group, Paegan