5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- baths, roads, their type of military, Latin, stone buildings, government, religious beliefs, writing, literacy
- Mead hall
- Iberians, Celts, Romans, Anglo-Saxon, Vikings, Normans (William the Conqueror from Normandy)
- a Roman Emperor who built a wall in Northern England to keep out Celts.
- b Contributions of Roman invaders
- c Invaders in order up to William the Conquerer
- d Where kings and thanes lived during this time?
- e Another word for alcohol
5 Multiple choice questions
- Man who wrote down stories of Arthur
- Other name for William the Conqueror
- A gladiator who took over England from the Celts in about 44 A.D , when they ruled for 400 years
- Old name of London, given by the Romans
- Celtic Queen who fought against the Romans, who won some battles.
5 True/False questions
450-1066 → Years of the Anglo-Saxon period
St. Patrick → Tried to bring Catholicism to the Brits in 440 but they wouldn't have it, so he brought it to the Irish.
1066 → What year did William the Conqueror conquer England
China was at peace, Charlemagne king of France and trying to expand, Mayans flourished, Mohammed the prophet founded Islam. → Contributions of the Church
Augustine → Brought Christianity to England in 597