5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mead hall
- Kent, Sussex, Wessex, Essex, East Anglia, Mercia, Northumbria
- a Another word for alcohol
- b Where kings and thanes lived during this time?
- c Roman Emperor who built a wall in Northern England to keep out Celts.
- d Celtic Queen who fought against the Romans, who won some battles.
- e 7 different kingdoms around England
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Iberian people built it around 3000 B.C., built in 3 stages. It was believed to have healing powers because of the bluestone, which came from Northern Wales. Located about an hour from London.
- A religious group associated with Stonehedge and nature, Celtic religious group, Paegan
- A person sings poetry and stories in song form
- Brought Christianity to England in 597
- Major events that occurred in other parts of the world.
5 True/False questions
Londinium → A gladiator who took over England from the Celts in about 44 A.D , when they ruled for 400 years
Iberians, Celts, Romans, Anglo-Saxon, Vikings, Normans (William the Conqueror from Normandy) → 7 different kingdoms around England
England, Wales, Scotland → Other name for William the Conqueror
Literacy in Latin, trade with other countries, idea of unity and peace → Where are the Celts from?
450-1066 → Years of the Anglo-Saxon period