5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- baths, roads, their type of military, Latin, stone buildings, government, religious beliefs, writing, literacy
- a Contributions of Roman invaders
- b A religious group associated with Stonehedge and nature, Celtic religious group, Paegan
- c Roman Emperor who built a wall in Northern England to keep out Celts.
- d Brought Christianity to England in 597
- e Years of the Anglo-Saxon period
5 Multiple choice questions
- Contributions of the Church
- 7 different kingdoms around England
- Celtic Queen who fought against the Romans, who won some battles.
- A gladiator who took over England from the Celts in about 44 A.D , when they ruled for 400 years
- Where kings and thanes lived during this time?
5 True/False questions
France → Another word for alcohol
St. Patrick → Roman Emperor who built a wall in Northern England to keep out Celts.
William of Normandy → Other name for William the Conqueror
Londinium → Old name of London, given by the Romans
Stonehenge → Where is Normandy?