5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Motion is......
- Two cars are trafveling along the same road at the same speed, but different velocities. Explain.
- If you ride your bicycle down a straight road 2 miles and then turn around and ride back, your distance is __________________________ your displacement.
- At the same speed, a bowling ball is harder to stop than a soccer ball because the bowling ball has greater......
- When calculating acceleration, to find the change in velocity, you subtract the _____________________________ velocity from the __________________________________ velocity.
- a Initial
- b a change in position.
- c Opposite directions at the same speed.
- d mass (inertia)
- e greater than
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Velocity (speed)
You can be changing direction at constant speed to produce changing velocity. Any change in speed results in a change in velocity.
- Law of inertia
5 True/False Questions
What does a horizontal line on a velocity/time graph show? → Speed
In the equation a=(vf-vi)/t, Vf stands for what? → Final velocity
Acceleration is..... → The rate of change of velocity
What does the slope of the distance-time graph give? → zero acceleration
Relate distance, speed, and time in an equation. → speed=distance/time s=d/t