5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Two cars are trafveling along the same road at the same speed, but different velocities. Explain.
- Can an object be in motion if the net force acting on it is zero? Explain.
- Equation for acceleration
- Acceleration occurs when an object changes its_______________________ or ________________________ or both.
- If the forces acting on an object at rest are ________________________, the object wll remain at rest.
- a Balanced forces
- b Velocity (speed)
- c Opposite directions at the same speed.
- d Yes, constant speed without friction
- e a=vf-vi/t
5 Multiple choice questions
You can be changing direction at constant speed to produce changing velocity. Any change in speed results in a change in velocity.
- Distance= 5.0 km
- a change in position.
- greater than
5 True/False questions
An object changing its speed from 12 m/s to 5 m/s is undergoing what kind of acceleration? → Negative
Relate distance, speed, and time in an equation. → speed=distance/time s=d/t
Velocity is..... → The speed and direction with which an object moves.
Why is it necessary to wear a seat belt to hold you in place if you are riding in a car that stops suddenly? → zero acceleration
In the equation a=(vf-vi)/t, Vf stands for what? → Final velocity