5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Equation for acceleration
- If the forces acting on an object at rest are ________________________, the object wll remain at rest.
- Acceleration is.....
- As a car slows down approaching a red traffic light its_______________________ is negative.
- Why is it necessary to wear a seat belt to hold you in place if you are riding in a car that stops suddenly?
- a If not, you will continue moving forward at the car's original speed.
- b Balanced forces
- c acceleration
- d The rate of change of velocity
- e a=vf-vi/t
5 Multiple choice questions
- a measure of how far an object has moved.
- mass (inertia)
- greater than
5 True/False questions
Relate distance, speed, and time in an equation. → a=vf-vi/t
Two cars are trafveling along the same road at the same speed, but different velocities. Explain. → Opposite directions at the same speed.
Motion is...... → The speed and direction with which an object moves.
In the equation a=(vf-vi)/t, Vf stands for what? → Final velocity
Velocity is..... → a change in position.