5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Motion is......
- Why is it necessary to wear a seat belt to hold you in place if you are riding in a car that stops suddenly?
- Equation for acceleration
- If you ride your bicycle down a straight road 2 miles and then turn around and ride back, your distance is __________________________ your displacement.
- If the forces acting on an object at rest are ________________________, the object wll remain at rest.
- a Balanced forces
- b If not, you will continue moving forward at the car's original speed.
- c a change in position.
- d greater than
- e a=vf-vi/t
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- mass (inertia)
- Distance= 5.0 km
- Final velocity
5 True/False Questions
A skater in a parking lot. Can she have a constant speed and changing velocity? Can she have a changing speed and constant velocity? Explain your answer. → Because it's changing direction.
What does the slope of the distance-time graph give? → Speed
Inertia varies depending on what? → The mass of an object
Distance is.... → a measure of how far an object has moved.
Why does an object moving at a constant speed have velocity? → zero acceleration