5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- plural noun
- prepositional phase
- object of the preposition
- a names more than one person, place,thing, or idea
- b connects words or groups of words
- c is the noun or pronoun that follows the preposition
- d shows the relationship between a noun or pronoun and another word in the sentence.
ex. about, before, by, during, on, and under
- e consists of a proposition, its object, and any modifiers of the object.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- names one person, place, thing, or idea
- (a and an) refer to the unspecified members of groups of people, places, things, or ideas.
- are formed from proper nouns. They're capitalized and often end with -n, -an, -ian, -ese, -or ish
ex. Chinese, Spanish.
- is a word used to express an action, a condition, or a state of being.
- noun that shows ownership or relationship
ex. star's mansion
5 True/False Questions
intensifier → is an adverb that defines the degree of an adj. or another adverb.
ex. quite, very.
abstract noun → names an idea, quality, or characteristic
adverbs → is a word used to express an action, a condition, or a state of being.
linking verb → expresses a physical or mental action.
collective noun → name of a group