5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- proper adjectives
- definite articles
- proper noun
- coordinating conjunction
- a name of a particular person, place, thing, or idea
- b modify verbs, adjectives, or other adverbs. they answer where, when, how, and what.
ex.here, rather early, swiftly, almost
- c are formed from proper nouns. They're capitalized and often end with -n, -an, -ian, -ese, -or ish
ex. Chinese, Spanish.
- d are word pairs that join words or groups of words.
ex. both... and, either...or, not only...but also, and whether...or.
- e refers to a specific person, place or thing or idea
5 Multiple choice questions
- is used to express relationships between independent clauses.
ex. finally, furthermore, however, instead, and still.
- is a word used to express an action, a condition, or a state of being.
- connects words or groups of words
- prepositions formed from more than one word.
ex. according to, in place of, and instead of.
- general name for a person, place, thing. or idea
5 True/False questions
prepositional phase → consists of a proposition, its object, and any modifiers of the object.
indefinite articles → (a and an) refer to the unspecified members of groups of people, places, things, or ideas.
collective noun → name of a group
interjection → is a word or phase that expresses a feeling
action verb → expresses a physical or mental action.