5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- proper noun
- collective noun
- concrete noun
- coordinating conjunction
- prepositional phase
- a name of a particular person, place, thing, or idea
- b are word pairs that join words or groups of words.
ex. both... and, either...or, not only...but also, and whether...or.
- c name of a group
- d names an object that can be seen, heard, smelled, touched, or tasted
- e consists of a proposition, its object, and any modifiers of the object.
5 Multiple choice questions
- are the most common adjectives
- is a word used to express an action, a condition, or a state of being.
- expresses a physical or mental action.
- connects words or groups of words
- links the subject of the sentence to a word in the predicate.
ex.am, is, was, were,appear, become, feel, look, remain, sound, and taste, express conditions.
5 True/False questions
definite articles → refers to a specific person, place or thing or idea
common noun → single noun formed from two or more words.
plural noun → name of a particular person, place, thing, or idea
intensifier → is an adverb that defines the degree of an adj. or another adverb.
ex. quite, very.
object of the preposition → prepositions formed from more than one word.
ex. according to, in place of, and instead of.