5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- indefinite articles
- coordinating conjunction
- proper noun
- concrete noun
- a (a and an) refer to the unspecified members of groups of people, places, things, or ideas.
- b name of a particular person, place, thing, or idea
- c names an object that can be seen, heard, smelled, touched, or tasted
- d are word pairs that join words or groups of words.
ex. both... and, either...or, not only...but also, and whether...or.
- e is a word or phase that expresses a feeling
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- shows the relationship between a noun or pronoun and another word in the sentence.
ex. about, before, by, during, on, and under
- are the most common adjectives
- modify verbs, adjectives, or other adverbs. they answer where, when, how, and what.
ex.here, rather early, swiftly, almost
- noun that shows ownership or relationship
ex. star's mansion
- single noun formed from two or more words.
5 True/False Questions
auxiliary verbs → expresses a physical or mental action.
action verb → expresses a physical or mental action.
conjunctive adverb → is used to express relationships between independent clauses.
ex. finally, furthermore, however, instead, and still.
object of the preposition → is the noun or pronoun that follows the preposition
singular noun → names more than one person, place,thing, or idea