5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Tone or Voice
- Dynamic Character
- a When an object represents an idea.
- b Under goes an inner image.
- c ...
- d Comparing two things without using like, as, than.
- e The personality or attitude of the writer towards the book.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A short fictitious story that has a moral.
- Comparing two things using like, as, than.
- Revealing the personality of a character.
- Fully developed character (good and bad traits)
- Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs.
5 True/False Questions
Style → Distinctive quality or type of writing.
Flat Character → Character does not change throughout story.
Sensory image → To supply with critical or explanatory notes.
Inference → Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs.
Literal language → Words that mean exactly what they say.