5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Tone or Voice
- Dynamic Character
- Figurative Language
- a The personality or attitude of the writer towards the book.
- b Under goes an inner image.
- c Words that take on another meaning other than what they mean.
- d Comparing two things without using like, as, than.
- e The main person in the story.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Narrative with very few characters and conflicts.
- When an object represents an idea.
- Distinctive quality or type of writing.
- Fully developed character (good and bad traits)
- A short fictitious story that has a moral.
5 True/False Questions
Characterization → Revealing the personality of a character.
Protagonist → The character who works against the protagonist.
Literal language → Words that mean exactly what they say.
Simile → Comparing two things using like, as, than.
Antagonist → The character who works against the protagonist.