5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Round Character
- Sensory image
- a Fully developed character (good and bad traits)
- b Words that appear to our senses.
- c A short fictitious story that has a moral.
- d The character who works against the protagonist.
- e The main character or hero.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Comparing two things without using like, as, than.
- Comparing two things using like, as, than.
- To supply with critical or explanatory notes.
- Words that mean exactly what they say.
- Character does not change throughout story.
5 True/False questions
Character → Embodies a single quality, doesn't change throughout the entire story.
Short Story → Narrative with very few characters and conflicts.
Irony → Distinctive quality or type of writing.
Dynamic Character → Under goes an inner image.
Tone or Voice → The personality or attitude of the writer towards the book.