← Lit Terms Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Sensory image
- Flat Character
- a The main person in the story.
- b Embodies a single quality, doesn't change throughout the entire story.
- c Words that appear to our senses.
- d When an object represents an idea.
- e ...
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The main character or hero.
- Words that mean exactly what they say.
- Narrative with very few characters and conflicts.
- Character does not change throughout story.
- The personality or attitude of the writer towards the book.
5 True/False Questions
Characterization → The main person in the story.
Figurative Language → Words that take on another meaning other than what they mean.
Annotate → To supply with critical or explanatory notes.
Dynamic Character → Under goes an inner image.
Simile → Distinctive quality or type of writing.