6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- True. And not only that, you can adjust the brightness as well!!
- If you have two versions of a part or track, if both are assigned to the same voice, only the topmost will play unless it has a break in the playlist, then the bottom track will play.
- Pro Tools will use a voice for a track when it contains regions and will not allocate a voice if there are no regions to playback
- Set the track's Voice selector to "off", Deactivate the track, Remove all of the track's output and send assignments;
- You might have two different takes on two separate tracks....the topmost will play, and if there's a break in the playlist, the lower track will play
5 True/False questions
What window allows you to specify which tracks record to each drive? Must all tracks in a session record to the same drive? → If you have two versions of a part or track, if both are assigned to the same voice, only the topmost will play unless it has a break in the playlist, then the bottom track will play.
What effect does the "Mute Frees Assigned Voice" option have on voice use? → Muting the track frees the used voice for that track
What is the maximum number of simultaneous voices supported on a Pro Tools|HD system? → No Scrolling, After Playback, Page, Continuous, and Center Playhead.
How does Pro Tools determine voice priority among tracks that share a voice? → The topmost, and the leftmost track gets priority (unless that track has been specifically assigned)
What are the five Edit Window Scrolling options available in ProTools|HD systems? → Cntrl+Cmd+Click on the track type icon in the Mix window