6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 32, fewer at higher sample rates
- Tracks, Groups, Regions, Regions in the Regions list, Markers.
- If you have two versions of a part or track, if both are assigned to the same voice, only the topmost will play unless it has a break in the playlist, then the bottom track will play.
- No Scrolling, After Playback, Page, Continuous, and Center Playhead.
- Pro Tools will use a voice for a track when it contains regions and will not allocate a voice if there are no regions to playback
5 True/False Questions
Pro Tools officially supprts a MAXIMUM of _____tracks on a single FireWire/1394 hard drive at 44.1 or 48 kHz sample rates → 32
True or False: Pro Tools allows you to get all cutesie by changing the opacity of the the color customizations? → True. And not only that, you can adjust the brightness as well!!
Describe some instances where explicitly assigning the same voice to multiple tracks is useful? → Set the track's Voice selector to "off", Deactivate the track, Remove all of the track's output and send assignments;
What is the maximum number of simultaneous voices supported on a Pro Tools|HD system? → No Scrolling, After Playback, Page, Continuous, and Center Playhead.
How can you increase the priority of an audio track within your session? → In the Edit window, drag the track up; In the Mix window, drag the track left; in the Tracks List, drag the track up.