6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Cntrl+Cmd+Click on the track type icon in the Mix window
- In the Edit window, drag the track up; In the Mix window, drag the track left; in the Tracks List, drag the track up.
- Set the track's Voice selector to "off", Deactivate the track, Remove all of the track's output and send assignments;
- You might have two different takes on two separate tracks....the topmost will play, and if there's a break in the playlist, the lower track will play
- Muting the track frees the used voice for that track
5 True/False questions
What window allows you to specify which tracks record to each drive? Must all tracks in a session record to the same drive? → If you have two versions of a part or track, if both are assigned to the same voice, only the topmost will play unless it has a break in the playlist, then the bottom track will play.
What are the five Edit Window Scrolling options available in ProTools|HD systems? → 192 voices
Which scrolling option disregards the Timeline Insertion Follows Playback setting? → Center Playhead.....the insubordinate bastard.
What is a scenario in which you would use explicit voicing allocation? → If you have two versions of a part or track, if both are assigned to the same voice, only the topmost will play unless it has a break in the playlist, then the bottom track will play.
Pro Tools officially supprts a MAXIMUM of _____tracks on a single FireWire/1394 hard drive at 44.1 or 48 kHz sample rates → 32