6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Center Playhead.....the insubordinate bastard.
- Cntrl+Cmd+Click on the track type icon in the Mix window
- Muting the track frees the used voice for that track
- You might have two different takes on two separate tracks....the topmost will play, and if there's a break in the playlist, the lower track will play
- Tracks, Groups, Regions, Regions in the Regions list, Markers.
5 True/False questions
How can you increase the priority of an audio track within your session? → The topmost, and the leftmost track gets priority (unless that track has been specifically assigned)
What is the maximum of tracks (@48kHz) that Pro Tools can support using a FireWire hard drive? → 192 voices
True or False: Pro Tools allows you to get all cutesie by changing the opacity of the the color customizations? → The topmost, and the leftmost track gets priority (unless that track has been specifically assigned)
What are a few ways that you can free a voice in use by a track? → Set the track's Voice selector to "off", Deactivate the track, Remove all of the track's output and send assignments;
How does Pro Tools determine voice priority among tracks that share a voice? → In the Edit window, drag the track up; In the Mix window, drag the track left; in the Tracks List, drag the track up.