7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Getting information/data into the computer
- the keyboard is used to enter text information into the computer,as when you type when you type the contents of a report. (Input text).
- Uses lasers not ink to produce color and print pictures. DPI pots per inch.
- The main memory, plus adittional slotts for adding more memory,Temporary memory. (Random Acess Memory)
- This device is an Output, the more dots you have,the more mega pixels you have.
- Spraying tiny droplets of ink from the printing head to print.
6 True/False Questions
Mouse → Containing the BIOS CMOS memory, Permament memory. (Read Only Memory).
Central Processing Unit(CPU) → dust to a minimum
DVD → Containing the BIOS CMOS memory, Permament memory. (Read Only Memory).
CD ROM → Containing the BIOS CMOS memory, Permament memory. (Read Only Memory).
Hard drive → Can hold up to 600 million individual pieces of information, (Computer Disk Read Only Memory).
Processor → Does all the work for the computer.