5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Contains the genes; carries information about the cell.
- Holds strong digestive chemicals used to break down materials or "kill" the cell.
- Storage for food, water, and/or wastes.
- Holds the cell together; acts as a gate or a fence.
- Gel-like material inside the nucleus.
5 True/False questions
Cytoplasm → Gel-like material inside the nucleus.
Cell Wall → Rigid outer surface that protects and gives support to plant cells.
Endoplasmic Reticulum → Gel-like material outside the nucleus.
Nucleus → Make the ribosomes.
Golgi Bodies → Packages and secretes chemicals needed by the cell.