5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The "powerhouse" of the cell; where glucose and O2 are turned into energy.
- The place where proteins are made.
- Has canals that act as a "messenger system" for the nucleus.
- Packages and secretes chemicals needed by the cell.
- Holds the cell together; acts as a gate or a fence.
5 True/False Questions
Cytoplasm → Gel-like material outside the nucleus.
Centriole → Storage for food, water, and/or wastes.
Nucleolus → Make the ribosomes.
Chloroplast → Gel-like material outside the nucleus.
Nucleoplasm → Make the ribosomes.