5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Controls the cell during cell division.
- The place where proteins are made.
- Storage for food, water, and/or wastes.
- Holds strong digestive chemicals used to break down materials or "kill" the cell.
- The "powerhouse" of the cell; where glucose and O2 are turned into energy.
5 True/False questions
Cytoplasm → Gel-like material outside the nucleus.
Chloroplast → Gel-like material outside the nucleus.
Nucleolus → Control center for the cell.
Nucleoplasm → Make the ribosomes.
Cell Membrane → Holds the cell together; acts as a gate or a fence.