5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Holds the cell together; acts as a gate or a fence.
- Gel-like material inside the nucleus.
- Controls the cell during cell division.
- The "powerhouse" of the cell; where glucose and O2 are turned into energy.
- Packages and secretes chemicals needed by the cell.
5 True/False Questions
Nucleus → Control center for the cell.
Chloroplast → Gel-like material outside the nucleus.
Chromatin/Chromosomes → Contains the genes; carries information about the cell.
Ribosomes → The place where proteins are made.
Nucleolus → Control center for the cell.