5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Gel-like material inside the nucleus.
- Holds the cell together; acts as a gate or a fence.
- The place where photosynthesis occurs in plant cells.
- Holds strong digestive chemicals used to break down materials or "kill" the cell.
- Rigid outer surface that protects and gives support to plant cells.
5 True/False Questions
Golgi Bodies → Packages and secretes chemicals needed by the cell.
Centriole → Controls the cell during cell division.
Nucleolus → Make the ribosomes.
Cytoplasm → Gel-like material inside the nucleus.
Mitochondria → The "powerhouse" of the cell; where glucose and O2 are turned into energy.