5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The place where proteins are made.
- The place where photosynthesis occurs in plant cells.
- Holds strong digestive chemicals used to break down materials or "kill" the cell.
- Control center for the cell.
- Packages and secretes chemicals needed by the cell.
5 True/False questions
Cell Wall → Controls the cell during cell division.
Cytoplasm → Gel-like material inside the nucleus.
Mitochondria → The place where proteins are made.
Vacuole → Storage for food, water, and/or wastes.
Chromatin/Chromosomes → Contains the genes; carries information about the cell.