5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- capital stock at the end of period is...
- Can you re-create the circular flow diagram from scratch?
- national income
- Three Market Arenas
- a y/n?
- b the total income earned by the factors of production owned by a country's citizens
- c goods and services
- d capital at the beginning+net investment
- e portion of a firm's profits that the firm pays out each period to its shareholders
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Determinants of total national income.
Aggregates of consumption and investment
Overall level of prices
- gross investment-depreciation
- current prices we pay for goods and services
- Federal Reserve for
(affects interest rates)
- measures income recieved by all factors of production in producing final goods and services
5 True/False Questions
disposable personal income
after-tax income → households are spending a large amount relative to income
2 limits of GDP concept → financial instruments that give to the owner a share in the firm's ownership and therefore the right to share in the firm's profits
personal income → the total income earned by the factors of production owned by a country's citizens
compensation of employees → the total income earned by the factors of production owned by a country's citizens
bills → Promissory notes issued by the federal government when it borrows money