5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- personal saving
- 3 things macroeconomics focus on
- in personal saving rate hight...
- 3 things that equal each other
- fixed-weight procedure
- a uses weights from a given base year
- b amount of disposable income left after personal spending
- c expenditures=income=output
- d households spending cautiously
- e Determinants of total national income.
Aggregates of consumption and investment
Overall level of prices
5 Multiple choice questions
- Promissory notes issued by the federal government when it borrows money
- the total income of households
- capital at the beginning+net investment
- the percentage of disposable personal income that's saved.
- the behavior of all households and firms together
5 True/False questions
statistical discrepancy → data measurement error
national income and product accounts → the total income earned by the factors of production owned by a country's citizens
corporate bonds → gross domestic product measured in current dollars
aggregate output → total quantity of goods and services produced in an economy in a given period
current dollars → goods that firms produce now but intend to sell later.