← Ch. 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- map projections
- a large areas of fairly level land
- b belief that one racial group is naturally superior to another
- c ways of showing the curved Earth's surface on a flat surface
- d measures distances north or south of the Equator.
- e the skills and tools people use
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- an area with its own unifying characteristics such as physical features or cultural features
- the physical and human features of the land
- to judge other cultures by the standards of one's own
- movement of people, goods, and ideas
- worship in more than one god
5 True/False Questions
monotheism → worship in more than one god
Robinson projection → gives accurate directions and views of landmasses near the Equator. This projection distorts the size and shape of lands near the South and North poles.
human environmental interaction → gives accurate directions and views of landmasses near the Equator. This projection distorts the size and shape of lands near the South and North poles.
republic → the people choose the leaders to represent them
plateaus → large areas of fairly level land