← MKTG 350 Chapter 6 Test
7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- When the buying organization chooses to contract with an outside firm to produce goods or services rather then producing them internally.
- Independent buying agents who work in central markets for several retailer or wholesaler customers based in outlying areas or other countries.
- A buyer has budgeted funds that he can spend during the current time period.
- Reliably getting products there just before the customer needs them.
- When an organization has a new need and the buyer wants a great deal of information.
- The in-between process where some review of the buying situation is done-though not as much as in new-task buying or as little as in straight rebuys.
6 True/False Questions
Competitive Bid → Terms of sale offered by different suppliers in response to the buyer's purchase specifications.
Straight Rebuy → A routine repurchase that may have been made many times before.
Purchasing Managers → Buying specialists for their employers.
Business and Organizational Customers → Formal rating of suppliers on all relevant areas of performance.
Multiple Buying Influence → All the people who participate in or influence a purchase.
Negotiated Contract Buying → When an organization has a new need and the buyer wants a great deal of information.