← MKTG 350 Chapter 6 Test
7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Several people share in making a purchase decision- perhaps even top managers.
- All the people who participate in or influence a purchase.
- A routine repurchase that may have been made many times before.
- A request to buy something.
- The in-between process where some review of the buying situation is done-though not as much as in new-task buying or as little as in straight rebuys.
- Reliably getting products there just before the customer needs them.
6 True/False Questions
Resident Buyers → Independent buying agents who work in central markets for several retailer or wholesaler customers based in outlying areas or other countries.
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) → Codes used to identify groups of firms in similar lines of business.
Purchasing Specifications → A written (or electronic) description of what the firm wants to buy.
Vendor Analysis → Formal rating of suppliers on all relevant areas of performance.
Competitive Bid → A buyer has budgeted funds that he can spend during the current time period.
Negotiated Contract Buying → When an organization has a new need and the buyer wants a great deal of information.