5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Aggressive-Replacement Programs
- Personal Control
- Seeing Black
- Scapegoat Theory
- a power of the individual
- b the theory that prejudice offers an outlet for anger by providing someone to blame
- c brought down re-arrest rates of juvenile offenders and gang members by teaching the youths and their parents communication skills
- d a generalized belief about a group of people
- e person's features are percieved as typical of their racial category
5 Multiple choice questions
- the tendency for people to believe the world is just and that people therefore get what they deserve and deserve what they get
- the theory that our social behavior is an exchange proces, the aim of which is to maximize benefits and minimize costs.
- blaming the victim serves to reassure people it can't happen to them.
- an expectation that people will help, not hurt, those who have helped them
- shared goals that override differences among people and require their cooperation
5 True/False questions
Conflict → a percieved incompability of actions, goals, or ideas
Social Control → power of the situatino interacts with the power of the individual
Fundamental Attribution Error → the tendency for observers when analyzing another's behavior to underestimate the impact of the situation and overestimate the impact of personal disposition
Normative Social Influence → influnce resulting from one's willingness to accept others' opinions on reality.
GRIT → a condition in which people recieve from a relationship in proportion to what they give to it.