5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a One's friends, acquaintances, and relations.
- b A figured woven fabric with a pattern visible on both sides, typically used for table linen and upholstery.
- c A person's ability to cope well with difficulties or to face a demanding situation in a spirited and resilient way.
- d A defensive wall.
- e Additional items of dress or equipment, or other items carried or worn by a person or used for a particular activity.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A very wicked or cruel act, it usually involves violence or injury.
- Thrust or spread things out and apart.
- Twilight; dusk.
- Great enjoyment.
- Keep out of sight, typically with a sinister or cowardly motive.
5 True/False Questions
Ignominous → Deserving or causing public disgrace or shame.
Keen → Having or showing eagerness or enthusiasm.
Plunder → A cause of great distress or annoyance.
Daunting → Twilight; dusk.
Desolate → A place where people have deserted and it is in a state of bleak and dismal emptiness.