5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Thrust or spread things out and apart.
- b Seeming difficult to deal with.
- c Additional items of dress or equipment, or other items carried or worn by a person or used for a particular activity.
- d Keep out of sight, typically with a sinister or cowardly motive.
- e Steal goods from a place or person, typically using force and in a time or war or civil disorder.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A strongbox or small chest for holding valuables.
- One's friends, acquaintances, and relations.
- A medieval singer or musician. One who sang or recited lyric or heroic poetry to a musical accompaniment for the nobility.
- A very wicked or cruel act, it usually involves violence or injury.
- Loyal, reliable, and hardworking.
5 True/False questions
Desolate → Thrust or spread things out and apart.
Gloaming → Twilight; dusk.
Hilt → The handle of a weapon or tool.
Damask → A figured woven fabric with a pattern visible on both sides, typically used for table linen and upholstery.
Hone → Sharpen with a whetstone.