5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Keep out of sight, typically with a sinister or cowardly motive.
- b A very wicked or cruel act, it usually involves violence or injury.
- c Seeming difficult to deal with.
- d Having or showing eagerness or enthusiasm.
- e Great enjoyment.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Twilight; dusk.
- Loyal, reliable, and hardworking.
- A strongbox or small chest for holding valuables.
- Thrust or spread things out and apart.
- Deserving or causing public disgrace or shame.
5 True/False Questions
Hone → A cause of great distress or annoyance.
Bane → A cause of great distress or annoyance.
Damask → A figured woven fabric with a pattern visible on both sides, typically used for table linen and upholstery.
Desolate → Thrust or spread things out and apart.
Hilt → The handle of a weapon or tool.