5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Steal goods from a place or person, typically using force and in a time or war or civil disorder.
- b A strongbox or small chest for holding valuables.
- c Deserving or causing public disgrace or shame.
- d Great enjoyment.
- e One's friends, acquaintances, and relations.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A figured woven fabric with a pattern visible on both sides, typically used for table linen and upholstery.
- Keep out of sight, typically with a sinister or cowardly motive.
- A defensive wall.
- Thrust or spread things out and apart.
- Additional items of dress or equipment, or other items carried or worn by a person or used for a particular activity.
5 True/False Questions
Keen → Having or showing eagerness or enthusiasm.
Minstrel → A medieval singer or musician. One who sang or recited lyric or heroic poetry to a musical accompaniment for the nobility.
Desolate → A place where people have deserted and it is in a state of bleak and dismal emptiness.
Stalwart → A defensive wall.
Gloaming → Twilight; dusk.