5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Steal goods from a place or person, typically using force and in a time or war or civil disorder.
- b Keep out of sight, typically with a sinister or cowardly motive.
- c The handle of a weapon or tool.
- d A person's ability to cope well with difficulties or to face a demanding situation in a spirited and resilient way.
- e Having or showing eagerness or enthusiasm.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Seeming difficult to deal with.
- Loyal, reliable, and hardworking.
- Thrust or spread things out and apart.
- A figured woven fabric with a pattern visible on both sides, typically used for table linen and upholstery.
- A place where people have deserted and it is in a state of bleak and dismal emptiness.
5 True/False Questions
Minstrel → A medieval singer or musician. One who sang or recited lyric or heroic poetry to a musical accompaniment for the nobility.
Accountrement → Additional items of dress or equipment, or other items carried or worn by a person or used for a particular activity.
Relish → One's friends, acquaintances, and relations.
Atrocity → A place where people have deserted and it is in a state of bleak and dismal emptiness.
Ignominous → Twilight; dusk.