5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Twilight; dusk.
- b A figured woven fabric with a pattern visible on both sides, typically used for table linen and upholstery.
- c Steal goods from a place or person, typically using force and in a time or war or civil disorder.
- d Thrust or spread things out and apart.
- e A medieval singer or musician. One who sang or recited lyric or heroic poetry to a musical accompaniment for the nobility.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Having or showing eagerness or enthusiasm.
- A place where people have deserted and it is in a state of bleak and dismal emptiness.
- Loyal, reliable, and hardworking.
- A defensive wall.
- Keep out of sight, typically with a sinister or cowardly motive.
5 True/False questions
Relish → Great enjoyment.
Accountrement → Seeming difficult to deal with.
Ignominous → Deserving or causing public disgrace or shame.
Kith → One's friends, acquaintances, and relations.
Atrocity → A very wicked or cruel act, it usually involves violence or injury.