5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Thrust or spread things out and apart.
- b Sharpen with a whetstone.
- c Deserving or causing public disgrace or shame.
- d Great enjoyment.
- e A figured woven fabric with a pattern visible on both sides, typically used for table linen and upholstery.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A very wicked or cruel act, it usually involves violence or injury.
- A defensive wall.
- Having or showing eagerness or enthusiasm.
- Twilight; dusk.
- A place where people have deserted and it is in a state of bleak and dismal emptiness.
5 True/False questions
Bane → A cause of great distress or annoyance.
Stalwart → Loyal, reliable, and hardworking.
Kith → Having or showing eagerness or enthusiasm.
Accountrement → Seeming difficult to deal with.
Daunting → Seeming difficult to deal with.