n. the surroundings within which something begins or develops
n. a society ruled or controlled by women
v. to register as a student at a college or university
1) n. the male head of a family or tribe
2) n. an Old Testament ancestor
3) n. a founding father or wise man
n. a family inheritance
1) n. support; encouragement
2) n. business clientele; customers
1) v. to go to regularly
2) v. to treat someone as an inferior
n. name derived from a paternal ancestor
adj. pertaining to brothers; brotherly
1) v. to be friendly with
2) v. to socialize with an enemy population
adj. like an uncle
adj. having to do with the family
adj. dominated by one's wife
n. marriage to two mates
n. marriage to a single mate
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions above and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.