5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a to convince
- b a contrast between what is expected and what actually exists or happens
- c the quality of being believable or trustworthy
- d a conclusion that is used to make a broad statement about a topic or person
- e order
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- light and humorous drama with a happy ending
- A conflict that occurs between main character and the world and society.
- the action is performed by the subject of the sentence, not the object
- firsthand information about people or events
- a statement that is opposite to another statement
5 True/False Questions
Fact → anything that serves by contrast to call attention to another thing's good qualities
Resolution → a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty
Precise → The basic argument advanced by a speaker or writer who then attempts to prove it; the subject or major argument of a speech or composition.
Thesis → The basic argument advanced by a speaker or writer who then attempts to prove it; the subject or major argument of a speech or composition.
Figurative Language → language that means exactly what it says