5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- full moon
- Earths rotation on axis
- Leap Year
- a the study of moon, stars, and other objects in space
- b when an extra day is added every 4 years because of the romans
- c what causes day and night?
- d True or false: the same side of the moon always faces earth
- e when the entire sunlit side of the moon faces earth
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What two factors determine the strength of the force of gravity between two objects?
- what keeps the moon moving ahead?
- a combined sun and moon force with the greatest difference between low and high tide
- what two factors did Isaac Newton conclude kept the planets in orbit?
- The force that attracts two objects towards each other
5 True/False Questions
Atmosphere → what does the moon lack that earth has? this is why the temperatures vary so much
Inertia → The tendency of an object to resist a change in motion
decreases → if mass stays the same and distance increases, then the force of gravity...?
daylight → In June, there are fewer hours of ________ and less direct sunlight in the Southern Hemisphere.
Summer Solstice → December 21, shortest daytime, southern hemisphere is tilted towards the sun