5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Autumnal Equinox
- The Law of Universal Gravitation
- a The force that attracts two objects towards each other
- b september 22, Daytime is same length as night
- c each of the two days when neither hemisphere is tilted towards or away from the sun
- d What law states that every object in the Universe attracts every other object?
- e When it is summer in the Northern Hemisphere it is _______in the Southern Hemisphere.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Each of the two days when the noon sun is farthest north of south of the equator
- a tide with the least distance between high and low tides
- What causes the phases of the moon, eclipses, and tides?
- how many days does it take for a complete moon cycle to take place?
- round pits on the moon caused by meteors
5 True/False Questions
Day → the moon's diameter is about how much of earth's?
phases → the rise and fall of ocean water
A Lunar Eclipse → what occurs when the moon passes directly between the earth and the sun?
Sun, Earth, Moon → what is the alignment of the earth, sun, and moon during a lunar eclipse?
first quarter → the second time you can see half of the sunlit side of the moon