← Science Astronomy Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Earths rotation on axis
- Inertia and Gravity
- a the movement of one object around another
- b True or false: a day and a year on the moon are the same length
- c what causes day and night?
- d what two factors did Isaac Newton conclude kept the planets in orbit?
- e the spinning motion of earth
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- True or false: the moon revolves around earth once a year
- when you can see half of the sunlit side of the moon
- The force that attracts two objects towards each other
- March 21, Daytime is same length as night
- What pulls the moon towards Earth?
5 True/False Questions
orbit → the path of an object as it revolves around another object in space
Inertia → The tendency of an object to resist a change in motion
phases → the different shapes of the moon you see from earth are called...?
increases → if mass stays the same and distance increases, then the force of gravity...?
Mass and Distance → What two factors determine the strength of the force of gravity between two objects?