5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- New moon
- Solar and Lunar
- a what are the two types of eclipses?
- b the larger, less dark part of the shadow
- c an imaginary line that passes through Earth's center and the North and South poles
- d when the side of the moon facing earth is dark
- e what keeps the moon moving ahead?
5 Multiple choice questions
- round pits on the moon caused by meteors
- June 21, longest daytime, northern hemisphere is tilted towards the sun
- when you can see half of the sunlit side of the moon
- each of the two days when neither hemisphere is tilted towards or away from the sun
- if mass stays the same and distance increases, then the force of gravity...?
5 True/False questions
Sun, Earth, Moon → what is the alignment of the earth, sun, and moon during a lunar eclipse?
Atmosphere → True or false: the same side of the moon always faces earth
orbit → the path of an object as it revolves around another object in space
neap tide → a tide with the least distance between high and low tides
Inertia and Gravity → what two factors did Isaac Newton conclude kept the planets in orbit?