5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Autumnal Equinox
- Positions of the earth, sun, and moon
- a mountains on the moon
- b What causes the phases of the moon, eclipses, and tides?
- c what keeps the moon moving ahead?
- d september 22, Daytime is same length as night
- e the moon's diameter is about how much of earth's?
5 Multiple choice questions
- In June, there are fewer hours of ________ and less direct sunlight in the Southern Hemisphere.
- when you can see half of the sunlit side of the moon
- March 21, Daytime is same length as night
- dark, slat areas formed from hardened rock from lava flows.
- what causes day and night?
5 True/False questions
Mass and Distance → Each of the two days when the noon sun is farthest north of south of the equator
third quarter → the second time you can see half of the sunlit side of the moon
Solar and Lunar → what are the two types of eclipses?
Sun, Earth, Moon → what is the alignment of the earth, sun, and moon during a lunar eclipse?
neap tide → a tide with the least distance between high and low tides