5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sun, Earth, Moon
- how much sunlight hits the moon
- a the spinning motion of earth
- b if mass decreases and distance stays the same, then the force of gravity...?
- c what is the alignment of the earth, sun, and moon during a lunar eclipse?
- d mountains on the moon
- e what does the phase of the moon you see depend on?
5 Multiple choice questions
- True or false: the same side of the moon always faces earth
- when the moon's shadow hits Earth or Earth's shadow hits the moon, what occurs?
- how many days does it take for a complete moon cycle to take place?
- March 21, Daytime is same length as night
- the different shapes of the moon you see from earth are called...?
5 True/False questions
Positions of the earth, sun, and moon → What causes the phases of the moon, eclipses, and tides?
Inertia → what keeps the moon moving ahead?
New moon → when the entire sunlit side of the moon faces earth
crater → round pits on the moon caused by meteors
True → the rise and fall of ocean water