← Science Astronomy Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Summer Solstice
- Winter Solstice
- Solar and Lunar
- a if mass stays the same and distance increases, then the force of gravity...?
- b what are the two types of eclipses?
- c June 21, longest daytime, northern hemisphere is tilted towards the sun
- d December 21, shortest daytime, southern hemisphere is tilted towards the sun
- e When it is summer in the Northern Hemisphere it is _______in the Southern Hemisphere.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- september 22, Daytime is same length as night
- how many days does it take for a complete moon cycle to take place?
- what keeps the moon moving ahead?
- March 21, Daytime is same length as night
- Each of the two days when the noon sun is farthest north of south of the equator
5 True/False Questions
Inertia → The tendency of an object to resist a change in motion
neap tide → a tide with the least distance between high and low tides
crater → True or false: the same side of the moon always faces earth
full moon → when the side of the moon facing earth is dark
increases → if mass stays the same and distance increases, then the force of gravity...?