5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a a main point the author conveys to the reader
- b usually the hero
- c (verb) to come upon or meet with, especially unexpectedly.
- d for, foward
- e the mood of literary work isthe feelings that the author wants readers to have while reading.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (noun) a dignified , self-confident manner or bearing, composure,self-possession.
- (verb) to go or walk with a sliding motion.
- a narrator tells the story
- against, opposite
- a character tells the story
5 True/False Questions
Ricochet → (noun) a facial expression often ugly, that indicates disapproval, or pain, ect.
Antagonist → usually the hero
Thunderous → a main point the author conveys to the reader
Setting → (verb) to have a harshly unpleasant effect one one's nerves, feelings, thoughts, ect. ect.
Plot → the events that occur in the story