The quality or state of being self-governing; independence
cautious and prudent; heedful of consequences
calmness of mind or bearing; self control
1) a large imposing structure or building
2) a complex structure or system built up over time, as if it were a real building
to settle or place securely or snugly
the area adjoining or surronding a place
marked by the absence of good luck; unfortunate
shockingly evil or wicked
with one's identity concealed; unrecognized
1) to teach or train in the fundamentals
2) to instill or teach from a partisan point of view
1) An interval of time between events
2) Belonging to or taking place between events; temporary
A large and impressive tomb
To rob and plunder.
1) The condition of being lost in thought.
2) A daydream
A loss of one's ability to act freely; a state over which one appears to have no control.
Slavery or bondage.
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions above and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.