The quality or state of being self-governing; independence
cautious and prudent; heedful of consequences
calmness of mind or bearing; self control
1) a large imposing structure or building
2) a complex structure or system built up over time, as if it were a real building
to settle or place securely or snugly
the area adjoining or surronding a place
marked by the absence of good luck; unfortunate
shockingly evil or wicked
with one's identity concealed; unrecognized
1) to teach or train in the fundamentals
2) to instill or teach from a partisan point of view
1) An interval of time between events
2) Belonging to or taking place between events; temporary
A large and impressive tomb
To rob and plunder.
1) The condition of being lost in thought.
2) A daydream
A loss of one's ability to act freely; a state over which one appears to have no control.
Slavery or bondage.