5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- forecast of the probable course and outcome of a disease or situation; "After considering all of her tests, the __________ regarding her disease was not good."
- related to something leading to the end or to death; "Her training in life-threatening diseases prepared her to work with __________ patients."
- a person whose weight is 30% or more above the level that would be appropriate for their body structure and height; "Because she was __________ , the doctor asked her to avoid certain foods."
- undesired problem resulting from some other event; "They encountered a __________ during the delivery of her baby, due to her diabetes."
- specific way of performing or doing something; "Although they followed the usual __________ , the outcome was entirely different than they expected."
5 True/False Questions
augment → to force or insert a substance into something else; "They will __________ the puppy with a counteractive drug if he has a reaction to the rabies shot."
persist → persevere, keep at it, endure; "He will __________ in studying, because he is determined to get a high score."
scar → a lasting sign of damage, either physical or emotional; "The __________ on her wrist was indicative of the emotional effects she also experienced."."
implant → to insert into the body surgically; "She was considering having the veterinarian __________ a tracking chip in her dog's neck."
certifiably → related to something leading to the end or to death; "Her training in life-threatening diseases prepared her to work with __________ patients."