5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- "Big" Government.
- Democracy requires a broad distribution of wealth in order to create competent citizens.
- Jiddu Krishnamurh
- Founding Fathers
- a Argued that education is a spiritual project- and it should help us to develop a moral consciousness.
- b this would defend the interests of elites and establish laws and order that would preserve the social, political, and economic order.
- c saw themselves as just-loving philosophical men. and believed they could best determine the will of the people.
- d Democracy was conceived as a natural enemy why?
- e Constitution was ratified in this year.
5 Multiple choice questions
- believed that the best government is one ruled by a just "philosopher king"
- done by elites through the electoral college.
- The three interlocking sectors that hold power.
- all societies are divided into.....
- came up with the theory of the 3 interlocking sectors.
5 True/False questions
Hamilton, Madison, Jay → Wrote a series of articles (the federalist papers)
They never used their real names.
in the papers they didn't identify themselves.
Choose their senators. → Today, Americans have won the right to do this.
Elite Disagreement → not frequent.( is over the means not the end. )
Bill of Rights → came up with the theory of the 3 interlocking sectors.
Elites (not the people) should rule → done by elites through the electoral college.