5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Rhode island
- Bill of Rights
- Americas Liberal Values
- Representative government
- John Jay
- a government in which you elect people to represent you.
- b The men who own this country ought to govern it.
- c Limited Representative Government
Separation of Church and State
- d in which state did rebels capture legislation?
- e Southern elites demanded this
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Argued that education is a spiritual project- and it should help us to develop a moral consciousness.
- Colonies decided to impose taxes to pay the war debt.
in Massachusetts, this man, organized a revolt that spread.
- done by elites through the electoral college.
- They agreed that they would need how many states to ratify?
- The three interlocking sectors that hold power.
5 True/False Questions
1778 → Constitution was ratified in this year.
Elite Theory → believed that the best government is one ruled by a just "philosopher king"
Joseph Priestly → The men who own this country ought to govern it.
The nation's first elites (founders) → done by elites through the electoral college.
Checks and Balances → allow one branch to veto the decisions of the other.