5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Henry Giroux
- Bill of Rights
- Largely unaccountable and self interested.
- Republic instead of a democracy.
- Daniel Shays
- a Colonies decided to impose taxes to pay the war debt.
in Massachusetts, this man, organized a revolt that spread.
- b Elites are.........
- c Southern elites demanded this
- d Delegates chose blank instead of blank.
- e argues that our schools teach the values of competition and the relentless drive for profit.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The men who own this country ought to govern it.
- who said "while it is necessary to control the masses, government must also control itself"
- Natural rights theory- men are born with the rights to life, liberty and property.
- The three interlocking sectors that hold power.
- Commoners directly decided in a "Peoples assembly"
5 True/False questions
Elites (not the people) should rule → Founding fathers believed..............
Rhode island → in which state did rebels capture legislation?
Representative government → limited by written rules.
The nation's first elites (founders) → done by elites through the electoral college.
Me and you → "The us constitution was written to protect the interests of the few from the interests of the many"