5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Representative government
- Roman Republic
- Wright Mills
- Choose their senators.
- Limited Government
- a came up with the theory of the 3 interlocking sectors.
- b Contained one house for commoners
Contained another house for upper class elites.
Although peoples house had the right to veto.
- c Today, Americans have won the right to do this.
- d limited by written rules.
- e government in which you elect people to represent you.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the elite house
- Limited Representative Government
Separation of Church and State
- Doctrine of separation - first person to use "a small wall of separation"
- all societies are divided into.....
- this would defend the interests of elites and establish laws and order that would preserve the social, political, and economic order.
5 True/False questions
Republic instead of a democracy. → Delegates chose blank instead of blank.
Election of the President → not frequent.( is over the means not the end. )
John Locke → The men who own this country ought to govern it.
Northern Bankers, merchants, lawyers, and southern planters. → The three interlocking sectors that hold power.
Jiddu Krishnamurh → in which state did rebels capture legislation?