5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Republic instead of a democracy.
- John Locke
- Elites and Masses
- Congressman, Media, and Military Elites
- a The three interlocking sectors that hold power.
- b Delegates chose blank instead of blank.
- c all societies are divided into.....
- d Natural rights theory- men are born with the rights to life, liberty and property.
- e They agreed that they would need how many states to ratify?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Founding fathers believed..............
- A way of understanding American Politics by focusing on the role of elites.
- Elites are.........
- Southern elites demanded this
- came up with the theory of the 3 interlocking sectors.
5 True/False questions
Checks and Balances → all societies are divided into.....
Joseph Priestly → who said "while it is necessary to control the masses, government must also control itself"
Plato → believed that the best government is one ruled by a just "philosopher king"
Limited Government → limited by written rules.
Hamilton, Madison, Jay → who said "while it is necessary to control the masses, government must also control itself"