5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Republic instead of a democracy.
- The nation's first elites (founders)
- Election of the President
- Northern Bankers, merchants, lawyers, and southern planters.
- Elite Theory
- a done by elites through the electoral college.
- b 55 white, rich, well educated men.
- c Delegates chose blank instead of blank.
- d A way of understanding American Politics by focusing on the role of elites.
- e Founders were.......
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- allow one branch to veto the decisions of the other.
- limited by written rules.
- The three interlocking sectors that hold power.
- Believed the masses lacked what?
- Contained one house for commoners
Contained another house for upper class elites.
Although peoples house had the right to veto.
5 True/False Questions
Nine → Constitution was ratified in this year.
Elites (not the people) should rule → done by elites through the electoral college.
James Burgh → who said "while it is necessary to control the masses, government must also control itself"
Representative government → government in which you elect people to represent you.
Choose their senators. → the elite house