5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the senate
- Competence (Education)
- Jean Jacques Rousseau
- a Constitution was ratified in this year.
- b the elite house
- c They agreed that they would need how many states to ratify?
- d Social contract theory- (father of the french revolution) men come together to create government for the purpose of protecting those rights. If government fails to protect those rights then men should rebel.
- e Believed the masses lacked what?
5 Multiple choice questions
- all societies are divided into.....
- Contained one house for commoners
Contained another house for upper class elites.
Although peoples house had the right to veto.
- Argued that education is a spiritual project- and it should help us to develop a moral consciousness.
- limited by written rules.
- this would defend the interests of elites and establish laws and order that would preserve the social, political, and economic order.
5 True/False questions
Republic → Founders intended to create a what?
Americas Liberal Values → Limited Representative Government
Separation of Church and State
Checks and Balances → allow one branch to veto the decisions of the other.
Elites (not the people) should rule → done by elites through the electoral college.
Choose their senators. → the elite house