5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Joseph Priestly
- James Burgh
- Elite Disagreement
- James madison
- a Negative State theory- the only purpose of government is to protect against natural rights(life,liberty,property) Tie the hands of the government.
- b not frequent.( is over the means not the end. )
- c Founders intended to create a what?
- d who said "while it is necessary to control the masses, government must also control itself"
- e Doctrine of separation - first person to use "a small wall of separation"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Natural rights theory- men are born with the rights to life, liberty and property.
- the elite house
- Colonies decided to impose taxes to pay the war debt.
in Massachusetts, this man, organized a revolt that spread.
- Delegates chose blank instead of blank.
- came up with the theory of the 3 interlocking sectors.
5 True/False Questions
Hamilton, Madison, Jay → Wrote a series of articles (the federalist papers)
They never used their real names.
in the papers they didn't identify themselves.
Largely unaccountable and self interested. → Elites are.........
The nation's first elites (founders) → done by elites through the electoral college.
Checks and Balances → all societies are divided into.....
Jiddu Krishnamurh → in which state did rebels capture legislation?