5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Daniel Shays
- the senate
- James Burgh
- a Doctrine of separation - first person to use "a small wall of separation"
- b Constitution was ratified in this year.
- c Colonies decided to impose taxes to pay the war debt.
in Massachusetts, this man, organized a revolt that spread.
- d Founders intended to create a what?
- e the elite house
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- "The us constitution was written to protect the interests of the few from the interests of the many"
- saw themselves as just-loving philosophical men. and believed they could best determine the will of the people.
- Democracy was conceived as a natural enemy why?
- in which state did rebels capture legislation?
- who are the masses?
5 True/False Questions
Nine → Constitution was ratified in this year.
Choose their senators. → Today, Americans have won the right to do this.
Republic instead of a democracy. → Commoners directly decided in a "Peoples assembly"
Americas Liberal Values → Limited Representative Government
Separation of Church and State
John Locke → The men who own this country ought to govern it.