5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Congressman, Media, and Military Elites
- Roman Republic
- Elites (not the people) should rule
- the senate
- Howard Zinn
- a The three interlocking sectors that hold power.
- b the elite house
- c "The us constitution was written to protect the interests of the few from the interests of the many"
- d Contained one house for commoners
Contained another house for upper class elites.
Although peoples house had the right to veto.
- e Founding fathers believed..............
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Colonies decided to impose taxes to pay the war debt.
in Massachusetts, this man, organized a revolt that spread.
- The men who own this country ought to govern it.
- who are the masses?
- Doctrine of separation - first person to use "a small wall of separation"
- Delegates chose blank instead of blank.
5 True/False Questions
James madison → Doctrine of separation - first person to use "a small wall of separation"
Americas Liberal Values → allow one branch to veto the decisions of the other.
"Big" Government. → this would defend the interests of elites and establish laws and order that would preserve the social, political, and economic order.
Hamilton, Madison, Jay → Wrote a series of articles (the federalist papers)
They never used their real names.
in the papers they didn't identify themselves.
Limited Government → limited by written rules.