6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Makes ribosomes (in nucleus) Synthesis's proteins.
- The recycle and break down cell parts. (Cell parts, Macromolecules, and waste) small sack in cell has digestive enzymes in it.
- Maintains cell shape, protects the cell, enables cellular motion, and is an imp. role in cell division Like a highway. Actin is a part of.
- Controls the contents of the cell. The BRAIN of the cell (has genetic info-DNA)
- Transport, store, or digest cellular products and waste. Small packets. Lysosomes, peroxisome- are specific vesicles.
- Stores waste products from the cell. Stores water and nutrients. Toward center of cell. Puts extra water here. Filled with water so plants can stand up.
6 True/False Questions
Chloroplast → (Cytoplasm) Found inside cells (liquid) Like syrup. Throughout cell.
Nuclear Envelope → Membrane that covers/protects the nucleus of Eukaryotic cells. Protects the DNA. In the nucleus.
Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum (SER) → Has ribosomes- makes proteins to leave the cell or be a part of the cell membrane (transport proteins) Around nucleus
Centrioles → Transport, store, or digest cellular products and waste. Small packets. Lysosomes, peroxisome- are specific vesicles.
Mitochondria → (Cytoplasm) Found inside cells (liquid) Like syrup. Throughout cell.
Chromatin → Conduct photosynthesis and capture light to conserve free energy. Makes sugar (glucose) and energy. found all over plant cells.