6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Controls the contents of the cell. The BRAIN of the cell (has genetic info-DNA)
- DNA and protein. Found in nucleus.
- Synthesizes lipids, steroids, and carbohydrates. Right outside of nucleus.
- Organize the completion of mitosis (cell division) they also organize microtubules found in the cytoplasm. It contributes to the spacial set up in a cell. Above the nucleus.
- Allows certain substances to enter or leave the cell. Surrounds the cell-bilayer
- Protein Synthesis. NOT unique to Eukaryotic cells.
6 True/False Questions
Chloroplast → (Cytoplasm) Found inside cells (liquid) Like syrup. Throughout cell.
Cytoskeleton → Maintains cell shape, protects the cell, enables cellular motion, and is an imp. role in cell division Like a highway. Actin is a part of.
Nucleolus → Makes ribosomes (in nucleus) Synthesis's proteins.
Central Vacuole → Stores waste products from the cell. Stores water and nutrients. Toward center of cell. Puts extra water here. Filled with water so plants can stand up.
Mitochondria → Cells power producers. Makes ATP-convert energy into forms that are used by the cell. Only in Eukaryotic cells. Spread throughout the cell. Looks like a pill.
Cytosol → The recycle and break down cell parts. (Cell parts, Macromolecules, and waste) small sack in cell has digestive enzymes in it.