5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- protists, fungi, plant and animal cells have a nucleus and other membrane bound organelles
- All of these are wasy to prevent viral infections except
- Compare and contrast prokayrotic cells and eukaryotic cells.
- process materials and move them around in the cell
- Linneaus developed a system of grouping organisms that was accepted by most scientists. He grouped organisms with________
- a Prokaryotic are found in single celled organisms, lack a nucleus, and other membrane-based organelles. Eukaryotic are protists, fungi, plant, and animal cells, have a nucleus, and other membrane-based organelles.
- b similar structures
- c antibiotics
- d eukaryotic cells
- e endoplasmic reticulum
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- active virus
- One celled organisms have one cell that perform all life functions. Many celled orgamisms have many cells and the cells depend on each other.
- maintaining homeostasis
- Plant cells make up plants, animal cells make up animals, plant cells contain chloroplasts and a cell all, animal cells lack those.
5 True/False Questions
all of these are characteristics of living things except → antibiotics
tells how an organism has changed over time → Phylogeny
compare and contrast a latent virus with an active virus. → latent virus is inactive and does not immediately destroy the host cell. Active virus does immediately destroy the host cell.
makes proteins, attached to Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum → ribosome
Latent viruses do all of these except → destroys the host cell immediately.