5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- have one cell, perform all life functins
- compare and contrast a latent virus with an active virus.
- does immediately destroy it's host cell, causes the host to produce new viruses like itself
- When an organism regulates it's internal environment it is ________
- directs all cellular activities
- a one celled organisms
- b nucleus
- c latent virus is inactive and does not immediately destroy the host cell. Active virus does immediately destroy the host cell.
- d maintaining homeostasis
- e active virus
5 Multiple choice questions
- similar structures
- plant cells
5 True/False questions
Compare and contrast plant and animl cells. → Plant cells make up plants, animal cells make up animals, plant cells contain chloroplasts and a cell all, animal cells lack those.
needs a place to live, food source, and water → organism
makes copies of viral DNA → chloroplast
When you receive a vaccine your body produces _____to help fight infection → ribosome
All of these are wasy to prevent viral infections except → antibiotics