5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Compare and contrast prokayrotic cells and eukaryotic cells.
- A group of cells that work together do one job.
- Linneaus developed a system of grouping organisms that was accepted by most scientists. He grouped organisms with________
- Your heart is an example of a(n)
- makes copies of viral DNA
- a host cell
- b similar structures
- c Prokaryotic are found in single celled organisms, lack a nucleus, and other membrane-based organelles. Eukaryotic are protists, fungi, plant, and animal cells, have a nucleus, and other membrane-based organelles.
- d organ
- e tissue
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- animal cells
- endoplasmic reticulum
- plant cells
5 True/False Questions
The smallest group in the classification system used today is called a ________ → species
constantly flows inside the cell → cytoplasm
compare and contrast a latent virus with an active virus. → Plant cells make up plants, animal cells make up animals, plant cells contain chloroplasts and a cell all, animal cells lack those.
Organisms that can mate and produce fertile offspring belong to the same ____________ → endoplasmic reticulum
directs all cellular activities → cell wall