5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Linneaus developed a system of grouping organisms that was accepted by most scientists. He grouped organisms with________
- directs all cellular activities
- inactive, does not immediately destroy it's host cell
- make up plants, contain chloroplasts, have cell wall
- makes copies of viral DNA
- a nucleus
- b latent virus
- c similar structures
- d plant cells
- e host cell
5 Multiple choice questions
- latent virus is inactive and does not immediately destroy the host cell. Active virus does immediately destroy the host cell.
- Plant cells make up plants, animal cells make up animals, plant cells contain chloroplasts and a cell all, animal cells lack those.
- One celled organisms have one cell that perform all life functions. Many celled orgamisms have many cells and the cells depend on each other.
- maintaining homeostasis
5 True/False questions
made up of many cells, cells depend on each other → many celled organisms
needs a place to live, food source, and water → organism
make up animals, do not contain chloroplasts or a cell wall → animal cells
regulates interactions between the cell and it's environment → latent virus
process materials and move them around in the cell → Golgi body