5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- where energy is released when food is broken down into carbon dioxide and water
- needs a place to live, food source, and water
- make up plants, contain chloroplasts, have cell wall
- constantly flows inside the cell
- found in single celled organisms, lack a nucleus and other membrane bound organelles
- a prokaryotic cells
- b plant cells
- c cytoplasm
- d mitochondrian
- e organism
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- latent virus is inactive and does not immediately destroy the host cell. Active virus does immediately destroy the host cell.
- similar structures
- active virus
- many celled organisms
5 True/False Questions
Latent viruses do all of these except → destroys the host cell immediately.
process materials and move them around in the cell → Golgi body
Compare and contrast one-celled and many celled organisms. → Plant cells make up plants, animal cells make up animals, plant cells contain chloroplasts and a cell all, animal cells lack those.
regulates interactions between the cell and it's environment → latent virus
A group of cells that work together do one job. → one celled organisms