5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- protects a cell and gives it shape
- Compare and contrast prokayrotic cells and eukaryotic cells.
- protists, fungi, plant and animal cells have a nucleus and other membrane bound organelles
- make up plants, contain chloroplasts, have cell wall
- all of these are characteristics of living things except
- a plant cells
- b eukaryotic cells
- c movement
- d Prokaryotic are found in single celled organisms, lack a nucleus, and other membrane-based organelles. Eukaryotic are protists, fungi, plant, and animal cells, have a nucleus, and other membrane-based organelles.
- e cell wall
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- similar structures
- One celled organisms have one cell that perform all life functions. Many celled orgamisms have many cells and the cells depend on each other.
- one celled organisms
- animal cells
5 True/False Questions
Latent viruses do all of these except → destroys the host cell immediately.
made up of many cells, cells depend on each other → one celled organisms
uses light energy to make sugar → host cell
constantly flows inside the cell → destroys the host cell immediately.
process materials and move them around in the cell → Golgi body