5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- All of these are wasy to prevent viral infections except
- needs a place to live, food source, and water
- Linneaus developed a system of grouping organisms that was accepted by most scientists. He grouped organisms with________
- Compare and contrast prokayrotic cells and eukaryotic cells.
- A group of cells that work together do one job.
- a organism
- b antibiotics
- c Prokaryotic are found in single celled organisms, lack a nucleus, and other membrane-based organelles. Eukaryotic are protists, fungi, plant, and animal cells, have a nucleus, and other membrane-based organelles.
- d similar structures
- e tissue
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- active virus
- animal cells
- endoplasmic reticulum
- prokaryotic cells
5 True/False Questions
make up plants, contain chloroplasts, have cell wall → animal cells
tells how an organism has changed over time → organ
made up of many cells, cells depend on each other → one celled organisms
all of these are characteristics of living things except → movement
The smallest group in the classification system used today is called a ________ → Phylogeny