5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- protects a cell and gives it shape
- tells how an organism has changed over time
- Latent viruses do all of these except
- The smallest group in the classification system used today is called a ________
- When an organism regulates it's internal environment it is ________
- a cell wall
- b species
- c destroys the host cell immediately.
- d Phylogeny
- e maintaining homeostasis
5 Multiple choice questions
- host cell
- plant cells
- latent virus is inactive and does not immediately destroy the host cell. Active virus does immediately destroy the host cell.
5 True/False questions
Compare and contrast one-celled and many celled organisms. → One celled organisms have one cell that perform all life functions. Many celled orgamisms have many cells and the cells depend on each other.
When you receive a vaccine your body produces _____to help fight infection → antibiotics
inactive, does not immediately destroy it's host cell → cytoplasm
makes proteins, attached to Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum → ribosome
regulates interactions between the cell and it's environment → latent virus