5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When an organism regulates it's internal environment it is ________
- uses light energy to make sugar
- tells how an organism has changed over time
- sorts and packages materials and moves them out of the cell
- Compare and contrast one-celled and many celled organisms.
- a maintaining homeostasis
- b chloroplast
- c One celled organisms have one cell that perform all life functions. Many celled orgamisms have many cells and the cells depend on each other.
- d Phylogeny
- e Golgi body
5 Multiple choice questions
- endoplasmic reticulum
- latent virus is inactive and does not immediately destroy the host cell. Active virus does immediately destroy the host cell.
5 True/False questions
makes proteins, attached to Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum → cell wall
made up of many cells, cells depend on each other → many celled organisms
makes copies of viral DNA → host cell
make up plants, contain chloroplasts, have cell wall → animal cells
constantly flows inside the cell → cytoplasm