5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- a a man who is getting married.
- b the number equal to 0. It stands for nothing.
- c to give protection or safety to someone or something.
- d to move up and down.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to scratch or dig it with sharp nails.
- to clean or make neat.
- a young cow or bull.
- the sharp, curved nail on the toe of a bird or animal.
- two people who do things together.
5 True/False Questions
calf → the part of a crab or lobster used for gripping.
couple → two things of the same kind.
groom → a person who takes care of horses.
yard → the land around a building.
share → a length equal to three feet or 36 inches.