5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 1030 B.C. - 956 B.C. Second King of Israel who unified the kingdom of Israel
- a set of laws that provide guidance for the worship of God and rules for moral behavior.
- the first five books of the Hebrew Bible
- a person born later into the same family
- Eastern Mediterranean land in which Abraham resettled around 1800 B.C.
4 True/False Questions
Mohandas Gandhi → "Heroes are made in the hour of defeat"
Abraham → c. 1800 B.C. A shepherd living in Ur who is considered by Jewish people to be the first Jew.
Moses → c. 1400 B.C. - 1200 B.C. Hebrew prophet and teacher who led the Hebrews out of slavery in Egypt and received the Ten Commandments from God.
Judaism → the monotheistic religion founded by Abraham