← vocab 3 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a (v) To make permanent or long lasting.
- b (n) A temporary stay.
- c (v) To disturb, worry; to trouble by repeated attacks.
- d (n) Skillful or ingenious device; a clever trick; a clever skill; trickery.
- e (v) To turn away; to make indifferent or hostile; to transfer, convey.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (n) An example that may serve as a basis for irritation or later action.
- (adj) Inflicting or aiming at punishment.
- (adj) Cowardly.
- (n) A death, especially of a person in a lofty position.
- (v) To erase, wipe out, cut out.
5 True/False Questions
Urbane → (adj) refined in manner or style, suave.
Inclement → (n) An example that may serve as a basis for irritation or later action.
Negligible → (adj) So unimportant that it can be disregarded.
Culinary → (adj) Of or related to cooking or the kitchen.
Coerce → (v) To compel, force.