← CHS Chemical Bonds Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- lewis dot structure
- a Hydrogen and oxygen come together to form a/an _______________ bond.
- b The group number containing elements that are already chemically stable.
- c The number of val. e- for elements in group 14.
- d Representation of an atom that only shows val. e-.
- e a negatively charged ion
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Group 2 elements form ions with this charge.
- Type of bond formed from the attraction of ions of opposite charge.
- Group 13 elements form ions with this charge.
- The number of val. e- for elements in group 2.
- Covalent bond in which one pair of electrons is shared between two atoms.
5 True/False Questions
ion → an electrically charged atom
ionic bond → Sodium and chlorine come together to form a/an ______________ bond.
1- → Group 17 elements form ions with this charge.
cation → a negatively charged ion
two → the number of valence e- H, He, Li, and Be are stable with.